Boxing and MMA

Waegemans just beat Sims at the lakeside on bt sport 2

alot of 20+ dart legs and double 1s on show

although Mitchell vs O'Shea next should be decent

If you started now and practiced a few hours a day for the next 18 months I reckon you'd qualify for Lakeside without needing too much luck.

They said Adams was back to his very best this morning, he was winning most legs on his 16th odd dart :lol:

If you started now and practiced a few hours a day for the next 18 months I reckon you'd qualify for Lakeside without needing too much luck.

They said Adams was back to his very best this morning, he was winning most legs on his 16th odd dart :lol:

I remember you saying this before but it's really not true at all.

Most people will hit a wall very early in their progress while the odd few will keep going.

I remember you saying this before but it's really not true at all.

Most people will hit a wall very early in their progress while the odd few will keep going.

Eddy Sims gained automatic qualification within 3 years of starting to seriously play. Ross Montgomery was the same. I'm sure there are plenty more with similar timescales, particularly amongst the younger boys.

John Part was a World Champion in the BDO in less than 7 years after first getting a dart board!

I'm not saying it's likely, I would certainly say it's possible though.

PDC World Championship Final Odds

Phil Taylor 4/6

Gary Anderson 5/4

Anderson worth a punt, IMO.

I always back Anderson, great player when on form, I've got a tenner on him that I put on at the start of the worlds £70 back If he wins really hope he does he deserves it