Boxing and MMA

14 hours ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

I hope Wlad does KO him.

Can't believe he's 40 though, still looks in great knick too, I hope he's got one last big fight left in him.

What's your thoughts on the Wilder/Pov fight? I saw yesterday he wants to up his weight to around 250. Not sure if that's wise in all honesty, reckon he'll struggle in the later rounds to go the distance, but if he gets his shots away and settles early I think he'll do it. Especially when he already has the height and weight advantage over Pov.

I think wilder will see it out

povetkin is a big puncher and could take his jaw off if he lands but I think wilder will keep him at length 

povetkin will try to drag him into a scrap and hopefully get inside to get his punches off 

I see wilder opting for the same game plan that Wladimir had against Povetkin 

not a fan of fury but that press conference was great.

he said to Wlad "you couldn't knock out a wank mate" ?

Tyson  Fury says he'll have to leave Britain for USA  because we don't accept gypsies ! 

Think he'll find its loudmouth ,homaphobic ,religious fanatics we don't accept . Obviously playing the Irish card which goes down well in America . Good luck and goodbye ,don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. 

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Tyson  Fury says he'll have to leave Britain for USA  because we don't accept gypsies ! 

Think he'll find its loudmouth ,homaphobic ,religious fanatics we don't accept . Obviously playing the IRISH card ,which goes down well in America . Good luck and goodbye ,don't let the door hit you on the arse on the way out. Look forward to Joshua knocking some sense into him.

10 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Tyson Fury looks fucking awful. He's what? 10 weeks out from his first ever world title defence?

I'm tempted to lump on Vlad.

:lol:

The state of him. My old man has a similar physique and he spends most of his time on the couch or in the pub :lol:

A big turnaround is capable within ten weeks, but Fury will get by with his sheer size and awkwardness rather than his dedication to training.

Hope Wlad does it tbh.

Only seen a few quotes from the Fury Wlad press conference, but I noticed he was complaining about Joshua and the fact he held a belt.

Seems weird when he was the one who chose not to defend, he knew what would happen.

I'd love to see the build up to a Fury Joshua fight, if Fury acts like he did, ripping the pish out of Joshua, I think Joshua would struggle mentally with it, he's always so calm and relaxed, not sure if you can be when Fury's being the dick three seats down from you :lol:

Neither do I, I can see Fury going off on one and AJ just sitting quietly. Fury get's the headlines. Probably the first time since AJ started his pro career that he's not the main attraction and heavily favoured by the press.

Would quite like to actually see AJ give some back. I doubt he will though. I really want to like AJ but the Hearn/Sky hype machine do my tits in at times. I know he's a talent, but Hearn and Sky are so far up his arse.

I'm gonna watch the first Fury Wlad fight later this evening, Fury executed perfectly, I just can't see Wlad being that poor again and Fury performing at that level again. Hope I'm wrong as a AJ Fury would be on the cards if Fury wins

Fury epitomizes every thing that's wrong with the heavy weight divisions, the fact this fucking circus act holds 2 of the main belts says everything...

The sooner somebody sparkles the big bag of shit out the better then he can fuck off back to his caravan, stuff his fat face with cheese burgers all day long and let real professionals like AJ, and Wilder who actually care about the sport  get on with battling it out for the titles. They might not be of the same class as fighters in bygone days like Lewis and the real Tyson but they are professional sports men. Tyson Fury is a fraud and cares for nothing but money and his ego.  It's a shame Kitschko is past his best, in his prime he would have taken Fury out in a few rounds and boxing would have been spared the embarrassment of having this fanny as a world champion. What kind of role model is he for any upcoming youngsters hoping to make a career as a fighter standing with his blubber gut hanging out boasting about it. Get him tae fuck.

Saying all that I actually hope Tyson comes through the rematch because I would love to watch AJ or the American lad wipe the smug grin from his bloated face.

41 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Mcgrogar called the wrong gamblers bluff .now he's begging to get on ufc in New York 

Hopefully gets rid of all the wee new age clatty bastard UFC fans.

When the Jones v Cormier main event was announced you should have seen the amount of bellends saying it should be McGregor in the main event. Sooner he gets tapped like a wee lassie again the better.

15 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

Hopefully gets rid of all the wee new age clatty bastard UFC fans.

When the Jones v Cormier main event was announced you should have seen the amount of bellends saying it should be McGregor in the main event. Sooner he gets tapped like a wee lassie again the better.

It's murder Jones v Cormier is the very best 2 guys in that weight class if not the ufc.while they pine for McGregor who keeps saying they have a score to settle.diaz finished him decisively 

1 minute ago, kaiser1041 said:

It's murder Jones v Cormier is the very best 2 guys in that weight class if not the ufc.while they pine for McGregor who keeps saying they have a score to settle.diaz finished him decisively 

Indeed. 

Best pound for pound fighter in my opinion against a guy who is probably better than the last time he faced Jones. 

7 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Fury now saying he'll retire after the Klitchko rematch.

I'm sick to the back teeth of him :lol: 

I do believe him when he says he's fed up. He probably reached the optimum in his career beating Klitschko in his own Country. 

But then, we all know he wants to make money, and fighting Joshua (if he gets by Klitschko again) would make him a tremendous amount of money. 

He's almost bipolar at the moment because he's a fat bastard and knows how much effort he's going to have to put in to lose it all.

1 hour ago, Back2BackChampions said:

Feel bad for Nate losing out on a huge payday at 200, all because of that petulant fuckwit mcgregor. You had fighters on stage from Brazil, Poland so there was no reason why he should not attend

There was a reason though.mcgregor would have to face his fellow pros who he smack talked knowing fine well they would all smack the shit out of him.

every time he gets cocky someone will mention Nate beating that ass

14 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

There was a reason though.mcgregor would have to face his fellow pros who he smack talked knowing fine well they would all smack the shit out of him.

every time he gets cocky someone will mention Nate beating that ass

(tu)   Pretty much my take on it.