Boxing and MMA

I get that scoring fights, especially ones like this can be very difficult, and it may be that you could watch it back and possibly have a change of mind and have a differing opinion, especially in the middle rounds. However, I just can't see how any judge can score that 118 - 110. Relikh clearly won 4 rounds at least IMO, possibly more. I had Burns winning, just, but it leaves a sour taste when judging is so left field. Very strange......

I had it a draw tbh 

i cant  see broner making anything other than welterweight now. His motivation to fight is a disgrace to boxing. Talented lad but a pure cunt. Out partying all wknd and thinking he's some sort of rapper

The Broner fight , if it happens , is about 4 years too late . Now , both of them are on the slide . Burns tonight managed the fight well and won by a couple of rounds I thought . On another night against a more experienced fighter it could've been different as I don't think he can afford to start as slow against better opponents . 

Broner should give Ricky a decent payday , but I just don't see him beating the guy even allowing for Broners attitude to training and fighting . A defeat wouldn't finish Burns though and I can see him having a couple more fights selling out the hydro or braehead .

Crawford is miles in front on burns now , no way Matchroom, burns or even Crawford & Top Rank want that fight again 

broners punch output is very poor. Hardly throws a punch and dances around like a fanny trying to look slick. Burns has more of a chance v him but I'd still take Broner to win by a wide margin