That was torture

kplfishtank

just in from the game....... phew

that was imo our worst performance of the season

lafferty, beattie, foster should never wear a rangers jersey again, none of them are fit to wear it

weiss needs to learn he can use his pace to beat men rather than dribbling

positives were the return of fleck and jelavic and stevie davis had a better game than most

Torture is correct. Fullbacks, midfield and strikers were all very poor. Foster, Weiss, Lafferty and Beattie especially so, yet Foster did well at the build up to the goal.

yes he did well, but too often our players gave possesion up far too easily

and i thought ICT were pretty poor as well

Beattie has shown nothing this season a signing for the sake of making a signing. I'd rather his wages could be used elsewhere, however I hope he comes good. Missed first 35 mins but at times we played some good stuff some nice one touch moves, but it was laboured at times and towards the end you could see how nervous they were. Knew they would hold out but at the end of the day its 3 points against a team who hadn't lost away in 14 months and thats an impressive record for a club with such limited resources as ICT. We got the job done and thats all that counts in my view mate (tu)

Beattie has shown nothing this season a signing for the sake of making a signing. I'd rather his wages could be used elsewhere, however I hope he comes good. Missed first 35 mins but at times we played some good stuff some nice one touch moves, but it was laboured at times and towards the end you could see how nervous they were. Knew they would hold out but at the end of the day its 3 points against a team who hadn't lost away in 14 months and thats an impressive record for a club with such limited resources as ICT. We got the job done and thats all that counts in my view mate (tu)

and your shite texts didnt help my grumpy old man syndrome :D

Pure dross, 3 points papers over the cracks, but im not really allowed to say that on here, dont want to upset the Blind Faith mob!

Foster was horrendous, Aberdeen is his level, out his depth here sadly.

Beattie is still finding his feet and matchsharpness.

We badly lacked creativity, we had urgency early on, just nothing we tried came off, big Laffs was trying but nothing came off.

Weiss has not had 1 good game on the left, what do we do? Play him left again! :(

Nessi was a stand out yet again. Im not sure McCulloch is needed in our midfield, we lack numbers up front when Davis, McCulloch and Ness/Edu play. Ness looked real surprised to be substituted.

Was delighted for Nika, and Webster. Happy Fleck got game time.

Something just isnt right with our midfield and the link to attack(going forward) and defence(defending).

Nice to see Jela back. On a more positive note, it is nice to see the team actually trying to go forward now. Jamie Ness was good once again tonight, he also has a bit of pace about him. Webster did not bad, whats your opinion KPL?

Think it's a bit harsh on lafferty seeing as he played well on Monday and sat! He was back to his usual rubbish tonight but there is a player there, someweher lol

I think the way he controls the ball is sensational. He has drive too, his didnt have much help up front early doors. There is a player there, defo.

(tu)

Nice to see Jela back. On a more positive note, it is nice to see the team actually trying to go forward now. Jamie Ness was good once again tonight, he also has a bit of pace about him. Webster did not bad, whats your opinion KPL?

of webster? thought he started poorly but came on to a better game, some nice tackles and won most of the balls pumped up in his direction, just a few lapses ,but to be expected as he has been out for a while.

the left side worried me, it was like having a stroke , where that whole side of your body isnt working

Foster is a right back playing left back and he done fuck all wrong.

Lafferty was one of the better players tonight.

Beattie was poor but is clearly unfit and trying way to hard.

McCulloch and Ness failed to create anything or control the midfield.

Davis played really well.

Fleck came on and was great IMO.

Weiss kept trying but nothing came off, inconsistent but a great player.

Webster was good as was Weir and Whittaker played well.

Was a real scrappy game that wasn't helped by a horrible pitch and a poor referee.

Pure dross, 3 points papers over the cracks, but im not really allowed to say that on here, dont want to upset the Blind Faith mob!

Foster was horrendous, Aberdeen is his level, out his depth here sadly.

Beattie is still finding his feet and matchsharpness.

We badly lacked creativity, we had urgency early on, just nothing we tried came off, big Laffs was trying but nothing came off.

Weiss has not had 1 good game on the left, what do we do? Play him left again! :(

Nessi was a stand out yet again. Im not sure McCulloch is needed in our midfield, we lack numbers up front when Davis, McCulloch and Ness/Edu play. Ness looked real surprised to be substituted.

Was delighted for Nika, and Webster. Happy Fleck got game time.

Something just isnt right with our midfield and the link to attack(going forward) and defence(defending).

Hey! hawd the bus a wee minute, SWSL...Blind Faith was a fuckin cracker of a band, especially Clapton :craphead:

Oh sorry! Now I get your meaning :sherlock::lol:

Foster is a right back playing left back and he done fuck all wrong.

Lafferty was one of the better players tonight.

Beattie was poor but is clearly unfit and trying way to hard.

McCulloch and Ness failed to create anything or control the midfield.

Davis played really well.

Fleck came on and was great IMO.

Weiss kept trying but nothing came off, inconsistent but a great player.

Webster was good as was Weir and Whittaker played well.

Was a real scrappy game that wasn't helped by a horrible pitch and a poor referee.

foster done fuck all wrong........ apart from about 10 times in second half him and lafferty gave the ball away and never bothered their arses chasing back to rectify the mistakes