***The Official Hibs vs The Champions Thread***

Muff

This game really worries me as I can see WS playing 1 up front again. Surely even he must see that this leads to trouble. This piss poor Hibs team took us apart at Ibrox.

Loan signing by then? Wonder who WS will bring in? With our money and past history I am concerned there too.

Exactly what I was thinking; I think he has proved to be stubborn to the point of folly and will not drop his new favourite system or his favourite players.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker::bougherra::weir::papac:

:davis:Ness:edu::Naismith:

:jelavic::lafferty:

Hesitant at leaving out Weiss but Naismith doesn't deserve to be put out of the team.

At the moment I am quite confident about this game. That of course is based on us playing two up front and not resorting to the long ball like we did second half yesterday. Every game now is a must win and potentially we should come out of this one with three points. If we fail to win then I think we are worse than I realised.

They have not scored in 5 games and are 3 points above Hamilton who are bottom. They are pish.

Pretty much said that the last time and they came to Ibrox and destroyed us.

We all know what Hibs will be like, fired up for the game, they always are against us. It's not going to be easy, and if we can't come away with all three points, then we are in big trouble.

We all know what Hibs will be like, fired up for the game, they always are against us. It's not going to be easy, and if we can't come away with all three points, then we are in big trouble.

(tu) (tu) Think we should play 4-4-2 in this and Jamie Ness should be the first name on team sheet with Jelavic 2nd.

Need some guidance on how to get to Easter Road, a friend and i are travelling by train and are walking from Waverley station, i know roughly how to get there but not 100% sure. I'm just wondering if there's any roads or streets that i should avoid on the way and once i arrive, what stand are we in? I'm not picking my tickets up till i arrive.

I hate when we go into games like this one.

When the opposition are shit, barely score a goal, concede goals all over the place, low on confidence and get thumped every week we start slow and make them look good and usually go a goal down.

Just come out the station, head down Leith street and you'll soon see more Rangers fans. That's all I did when I got the train though (tu)

that'll do for me mate, still trying to see if Fifeloyal RSC are putting a bus on so hoping to get on the bus.

They might be fired up but they're not a good football team. If we play anything like we can, we'll win comfortably imo. We were dreadful against them at home, should be much better this time around.