***The Official Hibs vs The Champions Thread***

Muff

Edu had a better match than mcculloch vs hearts yet is dropped.

it really is becoming so fucking frustrating .

Let's hope the diddy gets booked tonight , then we can look forward to 3 games without him guaranteed !!

I was looking at that thinking 'Beattie's not even on the bench' and Muff texted me exactly that sentence :lol:

McCulloch over Edu - what were you lot expecting? Players to be picked on form?! Come on........

So is it a 4 4 2 with naisy up front?? Or Weiss and naisy on the flanks and a 4 5 1. So fucking glad Jelavic is starting!!

If a 4 4 2 tonight, it looks a fantastic line up. Hope naisy and Jelavic can form a great partnership up front!

WATP :uk:

I'm hoping that jelavic can grab a few tonight . Hopefully naisy in midfield with weiss playing in the hole .

A good start tonight and we can make this an easy night . Tempo and determination from the kick off !

Watp

Weiss, Naismith and Jelavic all starting - superb.

Come on Rangers.

Missing this game tonight because of training but I hope to return later on to reports of a Jelavic hat-trick. :D

WATP.

If we create the same chances we did against Hearts in the first half, hopefully Jelavic will stick a few of them away with a more sensible and class approach to goal.

COME ON RANGERS!!!! INTAE THE EDINBURGH TAIGS!!

:21: :21: