***The Official Hibs vs The Champions Thread***

Muff

The Jelavic decision was one of those where the ref could rightly give either a yellow or red. I think a yellow is enough in a situation like that and thankfully the ref agreed.

So stupid to give the ref the chance to send him off, thought he might have given all the Celtic chat recently.

Burley is a dafty, he seems to have wanted a red. Mulgrew did pretty much that to Lafferty but simply cos he didn't make contact with Lafferty he is the total innocent party.

And yet McGregor didn't make contact at Easter Road earlier this year and got done!

That was an assault on Jelavic, luckily he has come away unhurt.

jelavic stuck out a arm and it tapped the hibs player in the face, hibs player decideds to chop down jelavic and jelavic decides to but heads, sorry but for crying out loud we need every single player in our squad for the campaign, not pulling stupid stunts like that.

Fucking disgraceful to be happy at 2 nil at half time . Walters negative tactics are really beginning to have a negative impact on my enjoyment watching my team .

It's getting beyond a joke .

The tims rattle 4 past hearts , who beat us on sat , and we give up at half time against the team second from bottom .

Fucking raging !!