3 points is enough

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously thats twice in 4 games now we have played absolutely fucking dire and some people reply with

"we got 3 points, all that matters"

"3 points in the bag, who cares"

etc etc

well im sorry but bollocks to that, i am sick to death with only seeing the team turn up and play proper football for 45 mins every 4 fucking games

that fucking long ball is doing my tits in, the management team should fine the next player that lumps a high ball when an easy pass is on

we are seriously seriously making it harder for ourselves to win the league, sitting deep and defending against the current worst form team in the SPL is a disgrace

I actually don't see the morale of the rant here. What is it you want to see ? What would be your ideal performance to watch tonight ? Gung ho for 90 minutes and allow Davie Weir to get slaughtered ? And the last sentence of it takes the piss, sitting deep and defending ? To say we were sitting deep tonight is an absurd comment to make and you seem to have a problem with us defending, do you not want Rangers to defend at all ?

Taking Weiss of when goal diffrence could play amajor part in who wins the league again.

Too many similarities to 10 in a row (should have been).

They look streets ahead of us just now we desperatley need another couple of players, starting to get really worried.

Taking Weiss of when goal diffrence could play amajor part in who wins the league again.

They look streets ahead of us just now we desperatley need another couple of players, starting to get really worried.

(tu)

They are comming onto form with sharp aggressive football were are treading water :anguish:

I'd like to see Kyle and Jela play up front together. I'd like to see Naismith play left. I'd love to see Weiss play right. We could then play Davis and Edu in the middle. Or Davis and Ness.

That gives other teams a lot to worry about! We are set up very very negatively.

Beginning to get worried about another goalscorer. Jelavic will score, but who else on a regular basis?

Naismith looked awful tonight and that is worrisome. He has been poor since he came back from injury. I hope he recaptures his form and not back to his old headless chicken routine.

Beginning to get worried about another goalscorer. Jelavic will score, but who else on a regular basis?

Naismith looked awful tonight and that is worrisome. He has been poor since he came back from injury. I hope he recaptures his form and not back to his old headless chicken routine.

Will Jelavic even score on a regular basis? He only got 1 in 3 at his last club.

I actually don't see the morale of the rant here. What is it you want to see ? What would be your ideal performance to watch tonight ? Gung ho for 90 minutes and allow Davie Weir to get slaughtered ? And the last sentence of it takes the piss, sitting deep and defending ? To say we were sitting deep tonight is an absurd comment to make and you seem to have a problem with us defending, do you not want Rangers to defend at all ?

I wanna see Rangers pass the ball out off defence and not hoofed. It only needs hoofed when under pressure. Rangers passing tonight was woeful, Jelavic was starved tonight! It wasnt good to watch, im glad it was hibs we where playing. Im obviously happy we win but Rangers cant continue to play like this because they will get punished.

my ideal performance tonight would have seen us controlling the game for 90 mins as hibs are fucking dire just now

creating lots of chances as other teams do against hibs just now

and scoring more goals against the worst form team in the SPL at the moment

hell the beggars came here and scored 3, looked like scoring more, and always wanted to attack hibs,

we, or should i say walter and co, fucking shat it in the second half and closed out the game

Look lee mcculloch will always get a start and we generally play shitter with him in the team

This is the root of our problems, he will always be shoehorned into the side.

I actually prefer Davis out on the right.

I'd go:

Weiss Ness Edu Davis

Lafferty Jelkavic

I've never been a fan of Naismith, true bear or not, no first touch, poor passing..too inconsistent. Give Fleck/Wylde a run now if we need to make subs.

We have Cole, Ness, Hutton, Wylde and Fleck all champing at the bit looking for game time whenever possible, so surely the management team, who constantly bemoan our lack of squad depth, would use games which are dead and buried or games which are not of huge importance to rest weary, regular, first team members and provide vital experience for the youngsters.

Common sense, no?

my ideal performance tonight would have seen us controlling the game for 90 mins as hibs are fucking dire just now

creating lots of chances as other teams do against hibs just now

and scoring more goals against the worst form team in the SPL at the moment

hell the beggars came here and scored 3, looked like scoring more, and always wanted to attack hibs,

we, or should i say walter and co, fucking shat it in the second half and closed out the game

Its the passing and hoofing of the ball out of the defence that gets me. It barely finds its target. They look disjointed and unorganised. Some of the movement and passing <cr>

This is the root of our problems, he will always be shoehorned into the side.

I actually prefer Davis out on the right.

I'd go:

Weiss Ness Edu Davis

Lafferty Jelkavic

I've never been a fan of Naismith, true bear or not, no first touch, poor passing..too inconsistent. Give Fleck/Wylde a run now if we need to make subs.

I'd agree with you on Naismith, I know he's flavour of the month on here but he's never really done it for me. Plenty of effort but all too often not nearly enough quality.

Again, I'm baffled. I was working again tonight and couldn't make the game, but was kept updated by a friend and have had others tell me about the game. What I've been told was that tonight's game couldn't have been easier and that we went 2 up before relaxing. Granted, the fans will want to see us go at it for 90 minutes, but when there's a cup semi final at the weekend I think the players are entitled to take their foot off the gas when we're cruising. From what I've been told, we didn't exactly set the park alight with our fantastic football, but we were the better team and did more than enough to win. But again, I see RM disagrees totally. Oh well.

kev we played 4-5-1 against the current shite form team of the SPL

we then proceeded to lump the high balls up to jelavic or naismith and then failed to support them

the game was easy, but it was the attitudes of the team that were frightening, imo if hibs had managed a goal from somewhere, say shagger hadnt saved that effort in the second half, i highly doubt we could have upped the tempo and regained the 2 goal lead

we should be destroying shite like this, not closing the game out with half an hour to go

cup semi or not, if smiths wanted to rest people for it then he should have brought on the likes of fleck, wylde etc, guys with hunger and desire to prove themselves

not just bring on ANOTHER defensive mid and basically end the game at 60mins

the fans pay good money to watch us play and should be entertained , i didnt see tonights game but from the majority of of games this season we struggle to put 2/3 passes together and then resort to a hoof up the park from big davie .

now i dont expect us to play the same sort of football as barca but we have good enough players to be able to knock the ball about and create chance , according to bbc we had 3 shots on target in the whole game. pretty poor against a hibs side who are pish

Yet if we drew or lost, you would be on here moaning.

i didnt moan once about the hearts defeat, the way we played against hearts would win you 90% of your games with a slice of luck

the way we played tonight would cost you points 90% of the time, if you dont have luck

the 2 goals tonight came from a hibs shambles, first bougherra being left unmarked at a freekick, and then THAT backpass

apart from that we didnt look like scoring, and thats absolutely abysmal against a team currently as poor as hibs

i didnt moan once about the hearts defeat, the way we played against hearts would win you 90% of your games with a slice of luck

the way we played tonight would cost you points 90% of the time, if you dont have luck

the 2 goals tonight came from a hibs shambles, first bougherra being left unmarked at a freekick, and then THAT backpass

apart from that we didnt look like scoring, and thats absolutely abysmal against a team currently as poor as hibs

That is so true.

the fans pay good money to watch us play and should be entertained , i didnt see tonights game but from the majority of of games this season we struggle to put 2/3 passes together and then resort to a hoof up the park from big davie .

now i dont expect us to play the same sort of football as barca but we have good enough players to be able to knock the ball about and create chance , according to bbc we had 3 shots on target in the whole game. pretty poor against a hibs side who are pish

They entertained me with three points. On that pitch and the circumstances regarding squad options I'm happy to win any way.