Beattie Finshed?

Davie2909

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Beattie is finished at Rangers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be ashame if he left us without scoring, in the games ive seen him he has tried to do to much and chase every ball , maybe walter should havee aword with him about it if he is gonna get another chance to focus on being in the box to score rather than running about like a headless chicken

No.

He isn't fit - he had far too long out injured and then frozen out at Stoke to be fully fit and upto match sharpness after a few cameo appearences.

He needs time, and he needs a goal - I still think he could prove a good player, next season if not this.

Waste of £3m so far. Was he fully fit? Its hard to believe he was fully fit and in the stands

Not Beatties fault Walter wasted money on him.

He didnt cost anything like 3m

Plus its his fault he has been absolutely pish. From what we've seen so far, a tenner would have been too much for him

A decent player, who's played Premiership football most of his career, should be able to score in the SPL for the champions on 100 fags a day and Mcdonalds for dinners. Finished? He never fuckin started

Plus its his fault he has been absolutely pish. From what we've seen so far, a tenner would have been too much for him

A decent player, who's played Premiership football most of his career, should be able to score in the SPL for the champions on 100 fags a day and Mcdonalds for dinners. Finished? He never fuckin started

From what service? ... Even Jelavic last night needed a Hibs player to assist him. Theres not much in the way of service as of late to be fair to Beattie ... And obviously he hasn't played much. In saying that I still think he is a waste of 1.5 Mill.

From what service? ... Even Jelavic last night needed a Hibs player to assist him. Theres not much in the way of service as of late to be fair to Beattie ... And obviously he hasn't played much. In saying that I still think he is a waste of 1.5 Mill.

I think over the course of 7 games, of which we have won most there has been enough service for him to at least get on the end of a chance

I cant even remember him going close

Finished? No, he's under contract. Until that's not the case he's still our problem. Still have to think there's some value in those legs, but he hasn't played regular football since getting into it with Pulis.

You want to bet?, £1m fee, £20k a week wages on a 2 year contract. All adds up to £3m! :(

He hasnt had a chance. Minures here, few minutes there, its not enough.

Panic buy or not, someone scouted and sanctioned his purchase, with our limited resources it is really very very bad judgement on someones part.

no mate walter had been chasing him for years naebody else to blame exept him.

I was shocked so see how devasted he looked on ESPN last night not even making the bench.

Hopefully its the kick up the arse he needs, think he will be given one more final chance.

Can't see him taking it though.

I would reckon he needs at least 3-4 months regular 90 minute appearances to get anything like his best form back and unfortunatley we can't afford to give him that luxury , be useful to give certain players a rest when the game is won but on the wages side its not a good use of them tbh