Beattie Finshed?

Davie2909

183 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Beattie is finished at Rangers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye just like that French guy we had for a couple of months, fuck can’t remember his name……. do remember I said he was crap and loads of you said I was talking pisssh……. Always thought Beattie wasn’t for us, said right at the beginning again!!! one of Walters’s last minute signings……

I like him, but he has been a hopeless signing. Like playing with 10 men.

Oh Oh Oh!

I've said that every game we've played him so far!! Glad you see it as drastic as I do. He is as good as a man short.

Maybe a wee tiny bit tad unfair......it's more like playing with someone up front who is badly injured and can't move much but who can get in the way........in the way that a statue gets in the way?

evens

Sadly No he's not finished.

As has already been said it's not his fault that he was bought and I would imagine that if we had an injury / suspension crisis he would get called up. As an old gaffer of mine used to say " A Waste Of Rations "

I think he will be gone in the summer. Had we had more options upfront Im sure he would have been flogged this transfer window. Been a terrible signing. Was hoping for the best but after watching the Killie cup game I knew he would never cut it with us, the ball was played into the box and Beattie was just strolling up from a little past the half-way line. Some fucking striker