Commons: I never spoke to Rangers

gers31

The club is being run into the ground, by a board who are clearly not up to the job, if it is not the press denegrating us it is alleged targets that have signed for someone else, calling our management/club recollections into question. If we fail to get a result in the next old firm game, who knows what the fall out could be, shameful that our club do not respond to any allegations against us, about anything.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris Commons?

More like Billy Bullshit.

The best team in Scotland withdrew their interest, and instead of feeling like an idiot and saying that, he came out with a fantasy story.

Correct decision made as for teams though Kris, because we're amazing just the way we are.

Why are we all bothered about this?

As I understand it. The Tims were in for Commons before we were but wanted to sign him on a pre contract offering more wages but a lower fee to the club.

We wanted him now but on lower wages and a higher fee to the club.We spoke to his agent and he said he'd been offered higher wages by another club.

The Tims spoke to the agent and the player but were forced to buy him now.

Personally I don't want a player at Rangers who has a tattoo of the Virgin Mary on his arm.

No Surrender.

Wanker

I can't wait till bid davie lifts that trophy again and we have the biggest send off party for walter and the boys ibrox has ever seen and a big get it up you to those cunts

Fucking hate those bastards

Just shows how much effort we put into signing players there days. Gone are the days of bringing in players in private jets understandably but at least speak to the player Rangers for Fucks sake... Bain sending a FAX with an average salary is just hopeless!

seems to me that septic just hang around like vulchers waiting to see who we've offered a deal to then tickle their arses with a few extra feathers when the players agent fishes around for a better deal.

Do those inbred fuckers not have scouts or do they just use the wages they save to offer a better deal.

Anyway rant over but i'm glad he's not signed, no need to pay a horses wage to a donkey.

Mon the gers :uk:

The question still remains though...Who is lying?

Rangers or Commons?

If I'm being honest, after things I've heard and read with contracts regarding Boyd, Thomson, Miller, I'd probably believe Commons over Rangers/the papers