Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

His wiki :lol:

Rangers

He then signed for Scottish champions (and frickin' awesome pwners) Rangers F.C. and then got released for dissin' protastents. :L El Hadji Diouf signed for the Glasgow scum after agreeing a deal of £3,500 and a promise that the referee would let him away with any spitting related offences.

People who are expecting Diouf to be a goalscorer are all wrong. If he's played up top, he'll be used to get the best out of Jelavic - who will score the goals.

He can also be used out wide so it'll be interesting to see.

I imagine hes be on large wages

were not paying adams wage so doesnt matter where he goes. dont see why you think it wont go through because of adam. Also we might not be paying all of his wages i doubt it anyhow.

So we like him because he gobs on the tims? doh With the way things are financially are we really happy this waster is going to be drawing a large bit of our hard earned? We might as well have signed riordan and asked for liam miller too. I really despair where our club is going and the fact fans seem to be happy we're just signing someone.

I would imagine Blackburn are paying the bulk of his wages

This is going to be Eagles all over again

Na with loan deals the wages are sorted out easily, plus the fact that Blackburn will be desperate to get rid of him I'm sure they'll be forking out for most of them.

I'm sure the wages would be pretty much agreed over the phone before he travels up etc

Wait, in saying that, aye your right it could still fall apart it's us after all :craphead: