***The Official Rangers vs. Bheggars Thread***

Muff

And there was so much concern about Diouf's character etc on here when we first signed him, as said he should be given a chance and he is proving everyone wrong by his lack of reaction and still only in his second game for us.

Didn't notice, but who is on the bench, as I would be tempted to take of Naismith and possibly even Boogie, Naismith is now suspended for the next round anyway, but would still rather have 11 players on the pitch at the end of this match.

Without wanting to sound like i care, i would've been absolutely seething had McGregor been sent off for that. Naismith was heading into a near impossible angle and Majstorovic was back. Not going to look a gifthorse in the mouth though

Jelavic has been magnificent. To all those who don't understand why Boyd and this season's Miller got pelters despite scoring loads of goals, that's why.

We might have been seething if it was McGregor, but rules are rules, and it was a clear goal scoring opportunity, defender was never going to get back in time, and you can score goals at all angles.

On top of that their goalie knew he was going to be sent of as soon as he made contact, all you had to do was look at his reaction, he didn't even try to complain.

Good first half, not gonna count the chickens yet though. Got a feeling the ref would be looking to even things up!

What a strike by Ness, also pleased to see Diouf playing well and not reacting to anything so far

Been a great game. Wonder goal by Ness! We should bring it to them in the 2nd half and do them a bit of psychological damage in time for the title run in. Diouf is ripping brown to shreds on the left and for all the hype he is keeping the head brillianty (tu)

hope we put 5 past them and diouf gets 1 of them.sayin that doesnt matter if we win 2 - 1 now though ,we havnt heard the paranoia crew for weeks cause theyve been winning ,by fuck we will hear them this week again.. :uk:

Cheers, would love to see Healey being brought on, even though Lafferty is probably a better option should Naismith be brought of, and I think it's Bartley the Arsenal bloke?

ye it's Bartley