Tumshie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Too many to mention!!

But ones that stick out:

2-0 NY 1987, Fleck and McCoist, a big party in the snow, Souness run the show that day.

5-1 88, what a day Ibrox was bouncing, the best ever old firm game ive been at.

3-0 piggery to win the league....us playing them off the park and watching them lose the plot, perfect day (tu)

Rangers 3-2 celtc - Lovenkrands Cup Final

Rangers 3-1 celtc - Bo Andersen & Albertz tear the tims apart :praise:

celtc 0-3 Rangers - 1999 League clincher

Rangers 5-1 celtc - Flo debut :pipe:

Ach theres too many man, also the 4-0 game when Gio curled in the 4th from outside the box, we destroyed them

The 1962-63 Scottish Cup Final replay when we won 3-0 against Celtic is my pick.

mine too. the biggest roasting i've ever seen us give them, to the extent that kelly the celtic chairman came out in the papers and complained that he would rather rangers had scored more goals rather than indulge in the humiliating piss take that occured. absolutely brilliant

The Mo Edu one was my first OF game that I'd been at and we'd won. Was right behind the goal and it was unbelievable when it went in.

The Laudrup 1-0 you mentioned takes a big shout as well.

Same mate, was in the East Enclosure, best buzz ever.

The best OF i've been to was when sutton scored after 18 seconds,had just sat down aswell & we still went on and won 3-2 :D

What i hated about that match was that we absolutely battered them for 20 minutes, scoring 3 goals in that time, but after we went 3-1 up we went into uber-defensive mode and they absolutely dominated the second half

Rangers 2-1 Celtic - When Miller got the 2 early goals and they scored a penalty in the second half. This was the game andy little played in and got subbed of inside 20mins i think it was.

The reason its my favourite old firm is because it was my first and i got a ticket in with the blue order, was a cracking atmosphere :)

98/99 3-0 when we won league

and my first game at parkhead , i think it was season 92/93 when we went 2-0 up after about ten min . One of there "fans" ran on the park and had a go at ally maxwell and big bomber gave him a right hand hock . Could someone confirm that year/month . Think it wad new year game

For me it was the day we clinched the title at the piggery with a 3 nil win , watched the game in Cyprus when i was stationed there with about a hundred other bears..The Bheasts showed the world that day why they are Hated by all. magic night followed that game. XXV

1986 2-1 League Cup Final. Cooper 87th minute penalty. Section J loyal

1987 2-2 Ibrox. Butcher, Woods off. Roberts conducting Billy Boys. Gough last minute equaliser. I made a noise that came from the depths of the earth when that goal went in. Pure hatred, pure passion. Nothing beats it.

Games I've been to

Scottish Cup Semi Final at Parkhead. 2-1.

1-0 about 1999/2000 Rod Wallace at the end.

Scottish Cup Final (Lovenkrands) and winning the league there was special too, but the top 2 I mentioned stand out for loads of different reasons. Sounds insane saying I rate them over the league clincher and Scottish Cup Final. I know.

It was a Cooper special, but Durrant was an absolute master at just ghosting into those positions.

As for the 2-2 game, when the equaliser went in it was bedlam. That felt like a win that day.

That is my favourite, I was only 9 at the time and that match had everything. Go back and watch it on youtube, the sound when Goughs equaliser hits the net is like nothing I've ever heard since.

1997 rangers went 2 parkhead with a lot of injuries and brought hately back for the

game still makes the hair on ma neck stand up wen a c that goal by laudrup from the durrant lob and all but secured 9 in a row

Andy Dibble in goal. Excellent choice!

When we beat them in 1977 at the brox 2-0 down at half time and we came back and won 3-2 also the 2-1 victory at their midden in 1980 Alex Miller scoring the winner from a bud Johnston throw in after he bounced the ball of Provan's head before he took the throw in it was also the first time I had saw the bears beat the filth at the pigory we also humped them 3-0 in that same season another cracker. :uk:

League Cup Final in 1984. Rangers 3 Celtic 2. Rangers 2-0 up and looking like it was in the bag. A late penalty gave Celtic a draw at full-time.

Ally McCoist seals the victory in extra-time. He actually missed the penalty, but scored the rebound from Bonner.

Stressed out by the end of it, but it was a victory in an age when we weren't winning a lot.

Other good memories 5-1 at Ibrox in 1988.

The first league victory at Celtic Park for eight years, when Walters ran riot - 1989.

Another when McCoist scored after Hurlock dispossessed Fulton, to release Ally who scored against Bonner (he seemed to take ages.)