Whittaker

joker69

Even though he has been out of sorts for a while now he deserves a pat on the back for his pen yesterday.

Brilliantly taken after wating over three minutes in front of that baying manky mob.

Ive seen better players having to wait and fluffing their spot kick.

Let the Whittaker bashing commence as it will undoutbly do...

Also has anyone any idea why Jela not taking them?

Is it a case of waiting for Whittaker to miss one?

Even though he has been out of sorts for a while now he deserves a pat on the back for his pen yesterday.

Brilliantly taken after wating over three minutes in front of that baying manky mob.

Ive seen better players having to wait and fluffing their spot kick.

Let the Whittaker bashing commence as it will undoutbly do...

Also has anyone any idea why Jela not taking them?

Is it a case of waiting for Whittaker to miss one?

Why should he be taking them? Because he's a striker? Numerous strikers don't take penalties

Whittaker has a record of 6 out of 6 for us, counting penalty shootouts, and has never looked like missing any of them

Why should he be taking them? Because he's a striker? Numerous strikers don't take penalties

Whittaker has a record of 6 out of 6 for us, counting penalty shootouts, and has never looked like missing any of them

Good point I forgot he has an immaculate record, just with Jela finishing ability I thought he would be in contention

I don't think he is a poor player, I think he is gifted technically, and can strike the ball terrfically. He isn't the greatest defender but he can do a job there, and If he get's some confidence I think he plays well. Not to mention he is a great penalty taker( So is Sasa BTW)

Tbh he may be a poor player but his penalties are faultless and you can't argue with that

Wouldn't say he was a poor player, yes hes a bit uncomfortable at the defending part of the game hes brilliant going forward though , i think hes our most under rated player.

as a defender he is a very poor player cant cut out crosses and the majority of trouble comes from his side of the field. his use of the bal at times is also very poor and hes inconsistant . other than that we might have a player in there

Whittaker's passion as he scored yesterday was good to see, if only he could get back to his player skipping ways from last year and score 16 (?) goals.

And, he was absolutely gutted at the final whistle - he knew we should have won it and you could see the disappointment etched all over his face. Not a lot of our players on show yesterday took it that badly.

He should be the free-kick taker too... that thunderbolt against Motherwell last week was fizzing right in the tap right-hand dancer until it got the merest of deflections.

EDIT: god knows, Davis has had long enough with the same powder-puff effort failing to dip time after time.

EDIT2: unless Diouf has a few set-piece tricks up his skin-tight sleeves.

He penalty covers up his terrible mistake for there first goal how badly he was out of position

There is another thread on this subject which is worth a read. He was the victim o a wicked deflection which left him out of position