• Davis
    • Bougherra
    • Mcgregor
    • Other

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes probably but it still irks me that Klos didnt get more game time after his injury and Eck stuck with Waterreus who I might add, never let us down.

Maybe I'm being a bit biased towards Stefan Klos because I always thought he was a fantastic keeper.

We all have our favourites and sometimes it can cloud our judgement and on second thoughts I would agree that McGregor has surpassed Klos as you say.

That infuriated me too. I wasnt Ronalds biggest fan and Klos was a great keeper mate, your spot on, but..........McGregor just shades it for me. He has more to his game than Klos i think.

(tu)

That infuriated me too. I wasnt Ronalds biggest fan and Klos was a great keeper mate, your spot on, but..........McGregor just shades it for me. He has more to his game than Klos i think.

(tu)

Better distribution anyway - Stefan's goal kicks were.....eh.....horrendous.

As a Club, we have been very very fortunate with the quality of goalkeepers we've had through the years and long may it continue......with Allan signing a new contract.

Hard to say at this moment in time. I'll bump this thread in a month or so.

McGregor, Bougherra, Davis, Diouf, Jelavic... all up there. Weiss and Naismith still too inconsistent.

I go for Diouf.

While Jelavic is the striker we've been hoping for, I think Diouf brings a serious threat to our attack now.

In the past we had only Davis and/or Naismith to try and come up with something to drive forward.

Weiss is a clever little player but sometimes has an inability to part with the ball and runs into trouble.

Davis can be a lazy little fecker sometimes.

Greegs is class. The best keeper in Britain as far as I'm concerned. But we've always had great keepers. So maybe that's why I never think of them as players.

Naismith is a future captain in my mind. However he is blowing hot and cold at the moment.

Bougherra can be an annoying cunt at times. He is probably our best defender and our worst attacker. He means well and poses a threat to the opposition for about twenty seconds and then they realise that he will just run out of ideas. :craphead: