Dirty Fenian barstards

jackunion

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always sing Penny Arcade at the Annual Bowling Karaoke down in Engerland.

Sang it for 4 years, wae the guys who knew the score discreetly tappin their feet and singin along.

Last year, a guy comes up tae me efter singin it and says "Here ya cunt, a didnae fuckin ken that wiz a Rangers song"

Pissed masel laughin at the way he said it.

I'll be singin it next week in Darlington anaw.

God Save the Queen - Offensive

Derry's Walls - Offensive

Follow Follow - Offensive

The Billy Boys - Offensive

The Hokey fucking Cokey - Offensive

Penny Arcade - Offensive

This is what happens when you appease appease appease.

Some fans would do well to realise that they want us as a club and a religion wiped from the face of this earth.

They honestly believe we are the only bigots in the world and as such find everything about us offensive.

Not one inch would i give these Fenian Bastards..not one inch.

Correct, my friend! :sherlock:

Last week at Ibrox it was apparent through their use of their tannoy system that things were on the turn. Simply the Best was back, allowing their fans to add on their "extra bits",

Weres this guy been? Simplys the best has been back for ages :lol:

Well mate! If you stop to think that the daft cunt is a scrotey Tim, I'd say that he disnae go tae Ibrox oan a regular basis. :pipe:

How does that Celtic song go again? "We dont care what the animals say"

"Unless we cin pyoor link it tae sumhing tae make it look offensive n try and get it banned so they orunge basturts cannae sing thur song"

As an old Bear could someone enlighten me as to what's offensive to them about Penny Arcade, do we change the words?

I understand Simply the Best.... it means Simply the best, better than all the rest, what words the fans use after that is up to them.

The scum must be really jealous of our great club if all they can do is find fault with our songs, the Depech Mode (spelling?) song they use was a Gay's favourite and Depeche Mode were as Gay looking as you could get,I'm surprised they didn't go for a Garry Glitter song (wanna be in my gang), so what does that say about them?

Can someone explain Penny Arcade?

How does that Celtic song go again? "We dont care what the animals say"

"Unless we cin pyoor link it tae sumhing tae make it look offensive n try and get it banned so they orunge basturts cannae sing thur song"

(tu) Well put!