can you watch a full football game

No, I can't watch a full 90mins of any football apart from Rangers, only other games I can think of that I watched were some of the WC games and that's cos I was in my mates watching it, any football I watch in the house is as a background to playing Fifa or FM

Aye. If I already know the score and have seen the goals from highlights etc.. I'll still watch and just keep an eye on a certain player and shit like that.

I've downloaded a few Barcelona games that I watch regularly. Arsenal-Barca 1st leg at the Emirates last year, 6-2 and 5-0 Clasico's, watch them quite a lot. Absolute classics.

No, I can't watch a full 90mins of any football apart from Rangers, only other games I can think of that I watched were some of the WC games and that's cos I was in my mates watching it, any football I watch in the house is as a background to playing Fifa or FM

Thats exactly what i'm like, i'm flicking back and forth to HSV vs St Pauli now though, i'm gonna watch the last 10 mins :)

I watched the France v Brazil 2006 world cup game in its entirety yesterday, just because I wanted to see some football-as-art (Zidane's performance).

I watch classic matches quite often, but not ones that have JUST happened, where I already know the score but haven't seen it yet.

Nah, I can't.

Unless it's a re-run of Rangers beating Celtic or a fine thriller in SPL or Europe in the immediate aftermath.

Even then, come a few days after that - I can't stomach watching even highlights/goals of a good Rangers win. I don't like looking back, even when it's fantastic memories.