Next Round

kplfishtank

right guys i know that mob scored a late goal but i honestly think we will beat them next thursday so who do you want, personally i hope its Eindhoven as i reckon Lille are playing just a wee bit better in their league at the moment

the no surrender loyal

I'm quite confident we'll get a score draw over there as well denny and win on pens. It was only that number 20 guy that i thought was decent for them. Thought we played well 2nd half. Shame big lafferty has no awareness of what is going on round about him. But we've nicked draws out of games like that before - it happens.

right guys i know that mob scored a late goal but i honestly think we will beat them next thursday so who do you want, personally i hope its Eindhoven as i reckon Lille are playing just a wee bit better in their league at the moment

the no surrender loyal

We will pump either of them mate. :pipe:

I honestly believe we could beat either team , but I also honestly believe that if we get through , either team will beat us . My confidence in smith is at a real low .

I refuse to let a good result against a poor Motherwell side paper over the cracks that have been showing since the turn of the year (and before) .

We have the nucleus of a very strong side in the squad , but it is being managed so poorly at the moment . It just feels like there is so much more to come from the team , but we are not getting to see it due to this blatant negativity !

the no surrender loyal

Eindhoven - no question.

Ryan(sc)air Loyal. :uk:

Hopefully we don't go through. Theres no point these extra games, that are going to fuck our chances for domestic success, if we don't get to the final.

At the end of the day most on here wanted the strongest team on that park last night and wern't willing to sacrafice anything for Sunday, then come on and moan that Waltrr didn't rest players towards the end of the game last night.

Some even said why don't we go and beat Sporting AND Celtic :lol:

the no surrender loyal

Can I join? Good to have some positivity about the place mate (tu):cheers:

Refreshing read this morning KPL. PSV for me.

I think we will do them over there.

Had Lafferty taken any of his 6 chances we would not be seeing this negative pish we are seeing on here.

Right KPL i have agreed with you now, can i get a tciket for sunday please :sherlock:

I honestly believe we could beat either team , but I also honestly believe that if we get through , either team will beat us . My confidence in smith is at a real low .

I refuse to let a good result against a poor Motherwell side paper over the cracks that have been showing since the turn of the year (and before) .

We have the nucleus of a very strong side in the squad , but it is being managed so poorly at the moment . It just feels like there is so much more to come from the team , but we are not getting to see it due to this blatant negativity !

Good point and well said, :)

This - with cream on top.

Smith's tactics would get football stopped.