***The Official Rangers vs. St. Johnstone Thread***

Muff

This might surprise you but football tactics evolve. It's got nothing to do with one system being better than the other, it's about what is right for the current game.

Do you see what I am talking about with a left footed player playing on his natural side with Wylde getting to the by-line to set up the 4th, as I said bud, footballs a simple game play lads in their natural position.

the league is back in our hands, closed the gap on the scum by 3 points and 6 goals. I didnt expect anything other than a comfortable celtic victory after the way we hammered motherwell so i am delighted with the way the 2 games have turned out.

Do you see what I am talking about with a left footed player playing on his natural side with Wylde getting to the by-line to set up the 4th, as I said bud, footballs a simple game play lads in their natural position.

*psssssssssssssssssssst*

We just won 4-0. Stop yer fuckin' greetin'

The point is, inverted wingers can swap sides, crossing the ball in from the by-line when necessary but also, and more popularly in the modern game, cutting inside onto their stronger foot. With Wylde on the right hand side, he can cut in while Whittaker/Foster overlaps on the wing to take up by-line duty.