Verbal attacks by the lennon bheast real reason

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If the club have evidence, they should use it, fuck this taking no further action. Neil Lemon is a cancer on the face of football, he is a vile, repugnant little man who cannot under any circumstances control himself. That the mhedia in this country cannot see this is beyond belief, no matter how biased a person might be, the tv pictures speak for themselves as to his behaviour over and over again. It's one thing to be passionate, it's quite another to be an absolute fucking looney.

At the cup tie, Ally was quite clearly standing his ground, he wasn't agressive but he wasn't backing off. Only one person lost the plot and that Neil Lemon. The referee clearly bottled out all night, yet is not allowed to take any of the blame. Yes this country does indeed need an enquiry into the state of the game, an enquiry into why one club seems able to control what the SFA do and say and how they act.

This isn't paranioa, it's bloody hard facts.

If the club have evidence, they should use it, fuck this taking no further action.

After more than 20 years of the dignified silence nothing would surprise me with Murray ... having said that perhaps we feel in the long term it's better to keep lennon in place :sherlock:

RAGING Rangers No2 Ally McCoist sparked his Old Firm bust-up with Celtic boss Neil Lennon by challenging him to a FIGHT, The Scottish Sun can reveal.

The pair then had to be pulled apart as snarling Lennon lost the plot and squared up to his rival after Wednesday's Scottish Cup clash.

A Hoops insider said: "Words were exchanged and there was a threat thrown out too at one point.

"McCoist is then bel-ieved to have said something along the lines of, 'Any time you fancy it.' "

Honestly its actually laughable.

This is the shit we put up with, ive heard nothing like this mentioned once but the sun prints it? lol

A hoops insider, shock horror, probably one of the youth team priests.

RAGING Rangers No2 Ally McCoist sparked his Old Firm bust-up with Celtic boss Neil Lennon by challenging him to a FIGHT, The Scottish Sun can reveal.

The pair then had to be pulled apart as snarling Lennon lost the plot and squared up to his rival after Wednesday's Scottish Cup clash.

A Hoops insider said: "Words were exchanged and there was a threat thrown out too at one point.

"McCoist is then bel-ieved to have said something along the lines of, 'Any time you fancy it.' "

This is the shit we put up with, ive heard nothing like this mentioned once but the sun prints it? lol

I didn't see anyone having to pull McCoist 'apart' he just stood there waiting for the reaction, and if he said it to get a reaction, then well done Ally it certainly worked. The shocking standard of journalism in this country is almost as bad as the shocking standard of the football in the SPL. In fact it's probably worse.

were did you get this information from mate ?

Guy in ma work told me, dunno how reliable his source is. There's defo more to it than the papers are making out! They are blaming it all on diouf! WTF?

Btw anyone read Charlie Nicholas in the daily star? Fuk me what a total cunt!

Was posted on FF last night mate that Ally had said something along the lines of

'Try that again with any of our players and I'll rip your fucking head off'

That came from the Rangers camp from what I read.

After more than 20 years of the dignified silence nothing would surprise me with Murray ... having said that perhaps we feel in the long term it's better to keep lennon in place :sherlock:

IF we had a team on the park that were beating this scum every week, then as we saw earlier in the season, Lemon would be close to the point having the men in white coats come take him away, as my granny used to say. From the point of view that he is a liablity longterm, then in some ways keeping him in a job seems sensible but in other ways he is one reason the mhedia are scared to print anything negative, because they know he'll come out with his 'death threat' lies again.

That's the mhedia that aren't actually being paid off by Celtc of course ;)

Lennon is all show and no blow ... Shearer knew he was a bottle merchant and so does Ally :rolleyes:

Was posted on FF last night mate that Ally had said something along the lines of

'Try that again with any of our players and I'll rip your fucking head off'

That came from the Rangers camp from what I read.

But that isnt 'any time you fancy it'.

The way the sun twists it makes it look like mcoist is simply looking for a fight, which as we all know he wasnt.

Journalism in this country is an utter disgrace and laughable at best.

But that isnt 'any time you fancy it'.

The way the sun twists it makes it look like mcoist is simply looking for a fight, which as we all know he wasnt.

Journalism in this country is an utter disgrace and laughable at best.

Telling someone you will rip their head off is like waving a red rag to a bull really although I agree with your comments regarding the press.

Telling someone you will rip their head off is like waving a red rag to a bull really although I agree with your comments regarding the press.

Well it seems to be between 'rip your head off/or else' which given the way that prick of a man goes about he is lucky it was just that so for me Ally is totally justified in what he done.

But aye the press, never a biased opinion eh :rolleyes:

Well it seems to be between 'rip your head off/or else' which given the way that prick of a man goes about he is lucky it was just that so for me Ally is totally justified in what he done.

But aye the press, never a biased opinion eh :rolleyes:

You get no argument from me there,judging by what I've heard he said to Weiss and Diouf at Ibrox he's lucky they didn't pull him into the dressing room,lock the door

and batter fuck out of him before getting Diouf to shag him up the arse with his 12 inch banger.

Look at this shit.

They haven't left him alone since he signed

http://www.thescotti...l-of-shame.html

Its an absolute witch hunt by the mhedia, he has been abused, slaughtered and ripped to shreads by a sickenly biased mhedia in this country.

And what has he done? Nothing.

They really all are a complete embarassment to any real journalists out there.

You get no argument from me there,judging by what I've heard he said to Weiss and Diouf at Ibrox he's lucky they didn't pull him into the dressing room,lock the door

and batter fuck out of him before getting Diouf to shag him up the arse with his 12 inch banger.

:lol:

Theres still the 20th.....

That's written by a fenian, has to be.

Have they forgot O Neill at Ibrox with Lennon?

Boruc at Ibrox with the flag?

Boruc at the piggery with his Pope(fuck him) t shirt?

Lennon confronting Lafferty on the park after the last match?

A blind man can see the reporting is nowhere near balanced.

Fuck them, fuck their excuse for a football club, fuck their bigoted thug manager, fuck their paranoid, hypocritical, smelly, unwashed, dole touting, tattie munching, paedo worshiping, terrorist loving, racist fans, and most of all, fuck the mhedia.

The mhanky mob, from their fans, to their manager, to their players and even their club captain, as well as their bitches in the media and the sfa have done nothing but provoke Diouf and use him as a scapegoat.

Maybe Celtic never made their usual big name January signing to keep the fans quiet and distract them from whats really going at their club, maybe they have just seen us signing Diouf as the perfect way to distract their mindless hordes, but whatever the reason, the reaction Diouf has got from torbett towers and the media has been nothing short of a complete fucking joke.

I think Diouf has handled himself fairly well, he hasnt reacted on the pitch anyway, he waited until after the final whistle to have a go, and then that with the fans was brilliant.

But its about time our club came out and defended him, I know Ally has, and Bains statement was ok, but if these videos exist, getting them out and showing Lennon for what he is, although only Celtic fans cant see that, would be a pretty bold statement by our club.

As for the team, well, this could all backfire on Celtic. I really hope the team uses their hatred for these bastards to spur them to the title. Walter and Ally wont need to say much to get them riled up now, thats for sure.

If they arent motivated enough by the thought of wiping the smurk off the TLB ugly, arrogant face, if recent events havent got them pumped up, then NOTHING will motivate them and they dont deserve to be wearing the jersey.

Time for the fans to really get behind the club now as well, get Ibrox jumping again, really support the team and lets go out, fuck them in the cup final and bring number 54 home.

There will be no greater get it right fucking up you Lennon, media and Celtic than that.

Have they forgot O Neill at Ibrox with Lennon?

Boruc at Ibrox with the flag?

Boruc at the piggery with his Pope(fuck him) t shirt?

Lennon confronting Lafferty on the park after the last match?

A blind man can see the reporting is nowhere near balanced.

Yes they have (conveniently) forgotten about that :rolleyes:.

You know I have never wanted a player to score a winning goal in a cup final more than I want Diouf to do it in a couple of weeks at Hampden :crabflute:

Yes they have (conveniently) forgotten about that :rolleyes:.

You know I have never wanted a player to score a winning goal in a cup final more than I want Diouf to do it in a couple of weeks at Hampden :crabflute:

How good would that be then after he has celebrated with the Bears he can go over to the sellik dug out and take a bow right in front of Lennon.

:D