Verbal attacks by the lennon bheast real reason

How good would that be then after he has celebrated with the Bears he can go over to the sellik dug out and take a bow right in front of Lennon.

:D

Can you imagine the ref letting him off with that ?, he'd be sent off and they'd throw every law they could think of to say he's done something wrong, and ban him. But it's alright for that twat Brown to do whatever he wants.

On another note, haven't went back and watched any the game but the person i watched it with on sky is convinced that when tlb went back into the dugout after the Diouf incident he said something along the lines of N*****, the celtic man in the dugout gave tlb a look as if he couldn't believe he'd just heard it. Would be interested if someone could check it out WATP

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If our club has evidence of these racist and sectarian comments made by the manager of celtic fc, and they don't produce it, then they are inviting everyone to believe they also have something to hide.

This needs to made public, and if true, I honestly cannot see celtic fc continuing with Lennon as their manager, no matter how highly they adore and support him.

It would be far too damaging for them to take as a club if Lennon were proven guilty of these accusations and then was allowed to continue on their staff.

This would make my day - Walter sees Lennon off without saying a bad word about him or that club, or bringing Rangers FC down in any way whatsoever.

Get the evidence produced for all to see, and give celtic fc the opportunity to prove they are serious about who they employ, and how they behave.

And lets not forget, as much as I hate everything these cunts stand for, I'm sure they'll have some pretty decent people working for them - just lok at the expression on the faces of the guys in the dugout when Lennon said what he said. The look on their faces said it all - they were absolutely astounded at what he said.

Our club have the tape, but we all know they will sit back and do nothing.

Tell you what mate, reading "It is believed McCoist told Lennon: "Stay away from my players - or else."" tends to give me the feeling we will not be taking as much shit with him in charge.

The only way for Walter and Ally to win this feud is to set out a team that can beat Celtic. Celtic feared us at the start of the season. Now when they see Edu and co on the teamsheet they're laughing on the pitch. Ridiculous. And all this furore about lennon and the referee only half hides the fact we were totally outplayed again. I no longer look forward to Old firm games now and my teeth clench every minute of the fixture.

Tell you what mate, reading "It is believed McCoist told Lennon: "Stay away from my players - or else."" tends to give me the feeling we will not be taking as much shit with him in charge.

Couldn't agree more.

McCoist has the passion, but he's professional enough to keep it under control. Wednesday night was one occasion where he can be understood for losing it.

Super Ally.

Just WHY are the press breaking their necks not to expose this monster ? Has he threatened them with death ? Is doctor death threatening them ? Sinister forces at work here, defo ! :sherlock:

Dark forces indeed, BD. We need Obi Wan McCoist to sort out Green Teeth