Death threats and Lennon

Smile

I see a lot of the media are pushing the poor "Catholic Victim" line regarding Neil Lennon and completely excusing him from any blame in any incident since he's been here, even though his behaviour on the touchline has been nothing short of embarrassing.

Is it not the case that Death threats and vandalism are regarded as more serious if you play or Manage Celtic.

I'd like to know where the Media were when Novo another Catholic was getting similar treatment, even the wee ditty "die in your sleep nacho novo" assaults, vandalism and graffiti sprayed outside his house were never taken seriously at all.

I don't condone violence to anyone, but surely the Media have got to represent this charade fairly and even handedly and not just use it as an excuse to sell more papers.

If we were to believe all of a sudden the Media have developed a conscious, Why now.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a lot of the media are pushing the poor "Catholic Victim" line regarding Neil Lennon and completely excusing him from any blame in any incident since he's been here, even though his behaviour on the touchline has been nothing short of embarrassing.

Is it not the case that Death threats and vandalism are regarded as more serious if you play or Manage Celtic.

I'd like to know where the Media were when Novo another Catholic was getting similar treatment, even the wee ditty "die in your sleep nacho novo" assaults, vandalism and graffiti sprayed outside his house were never taken seriously at all.

I don't condone violence to anyone, but surely the Media have got to represent this charade fairly and even handedly and not just use it as an excuse to sell more papers.

If we were to believe all of a sudden the Media have developed a conscious, Why now.

Because Liewell, Dr Death and The Queen Queens Council do not let things lie, we on the other hand keep things hush hush, don't really complain etc.

White male prods are the only people on earth who arent classed as a minority.

blacks - yes

spicks - yes

chinks - yes

women - yes

kafflic - yes

all of the above? - one fucked up childhood!! :rolleyes:

white male prods will never be able to get anyone done for racism again us, but if we are rasist we are nazi - any of the above are rasist they are fanatics or extremist.

White male prods are the only people on earth who arent classed as a minority.

blacks - yes

spicks - yes

chinks - yes

women - yes

kafflic - yes

all of the above? - one fucked up childhood!! :rolleyes:

white male prods will never be able to get anyone done for racism again us, but if we are rasist we are nazi - any of the above are rasist they are fanatics or extremist.

It's a shame idiots aren't classed as a minority on this MB.....

see if someone would just kill that waste of space, then that nationalist twat Salmond and the rest of his crew would have no need to launch all these investigations etc.

he is the root of the majority of the problems this season, why cant people see this?

Very sad in this day and age a man is in fear of his life because of his religion.

I was recently dismissed from another Rangers forum as I admitted I was catholic, what the hell is that all about.

I've been a season ticket at Ibrox for 8 years and these narrow minded fools tell me I am not art of Rangers because I am catholic, i was gobsmacked.

yes, I hate celtic but my love for Rangers is stronger, I wish all this religious bullshit would stop.

anyway, I'd like to take this oportunity to introduce myself :D

WATP

Very sad in this day and age a man is in fear of his life because of his religion.

I was recently dismissed from another Rangers forum as I admitted I was catholic, what the hell is that all about.

I've been a season ticket at Ibrox for 8 years and these narrow minded fools tell me I am not art of Rangers because I am catholic, i was gobsmacked.

yes, I hate celtic but my love for Rangers is stronger, I wish all this religious bullshit would stop.

WATP

On here people get banned for talking shite, don;t worry about it,...

actually some folk on here talk shite and get away with it.

Just don't be a handwringer - fatal mistake.

Welcome to the board. :)

I hear follow follow have banned these “death threats” joking or not.

Not worst idea to be honest.....

What death threats are banned ? Fcuk me ave jist spent a small fortune at the poast oaffice there annaw oan first class stamps and parcels ! :sherlock:

WATP

Soccerfan? Just the generic sort of moniker an undercover polis might use to mingle with us bigoted sorts

WATP

Bead rattling fu...

I mean, welcome :D

lol, cheers lads.

probably shouldnt have went into such detail on 1st post but best to be honest.

Honesty is the best policy.

So what part of America are you from Soccerfan ?

Welcome to RM also.

WATP

I I wish it would all stop too, but this seperate schooling thing does divide the coountry. The spelling would also improve if this skooling system was ceased.

Welcome WE are a Broad Church on RM. ! :sherlock:

What death threats are banned ? Fcuk me ave jist spent a small fortune at the poast oaffice there annaw oan first class stamps and parcels ! :sherlock:

I'm sure a few Arsenal supporters will buy those parcels of you once they find last nights Ref address. :sherlock:

Very sad in this day and age a man is in fear of his life because of his religion. :rolleyes:

And of course it has nothing to do with his general behaviour or his demeanour at trackisde or his snarling and aggressive behaviour towards our players and officials.

Or his dodgy deals with known IRA people

Or his abusive and threatening text messages to a pregnant woman

Or his alcohol abuse

I'm sure a few Arsenal supporters will buy those parcels of you once they find last nights Ref address. :sherlock:

Aye don't blame them, shocking, I won't start on barca and messi at this moment but quite frankly they give me the dry boak ! :sherlock:

actually from Glasgow, was drunk when I decided on the username

Dear oh dear.. Did you not see or read yesterdays press conference regarding alcohol?

You're partly responsible for last Wednesdays shenanigans at The Giro Dome. :sherlock:

Very sad in this day and age a man is in fear of his life because of his religion. :rolleyes:

And of course it has nothing to do with his general behaviour or his demeanour at trackisde or his snarling and aggressive behaviour towards our players and officials.

Or his dodgy deals with known IRA people

Or his abusive and threatening text messages to a pregnant woman

Or his alcohol abuse

fuckin hell, geez a break, i'm new here ffs :lol:

agreed he's not the 1st person to have his life threatened and I would never condone anything like that eg Ricksen, Novo etc.

it has no place in football regardless of what club you play for.

The guy is a wank, we all agree with that but remember he was receiving the threats ten years ago, long before any of the stuff you mentioned occured.

never heard of the IRA dealings, got a link?