Is Alan McInally a Rangers fan?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never knew that! He must have been quite a legend there for them to do that, although surely there wwre other players they could have named it after.

The voting came down to the Allan Dome, Franz Dome, Karl Heinz Dome, Sepp Dome ,Gerd Dome, Lothar Dome or Uli Dome but they chose the Allan Dome in honour of their true hero

The answer is no...he played for Celtic. How can you be a Rangers fanatic and do that?

I agree it is a bit perverse but if you're a young man and they approach you with an offer of a huge pay rise and all the timmetes you can deflower it's bound to be tempting :sherlock:

no idea but I once painted his living room windows red , white and blue after we beat that lot during the 80`s ( may have been a league cup final )

he lived in Birkenshaw just behind my parents

he had the old fashioned windows that were split into 3 parts and we went over during the night

saw him and his wife/girlfriend in the local supermarket once, it was about 4 years after he left germany and they were both wearing matching bayern munich jackets, fuckin posers. he played for bayern of moonchen dont you know

He's a good Ayrshire Bear who started his playing career with Ayr Utd.

His Father Jackie was a member of the Killie team that won the League back in the 60's.

He also had a short spell with Killie near the end of his career, and I'm not too sure, but I think he played with Aston Villa for a short time as well.

Aye, his old man played for Killie in the 60's.

I think Alan grew up in Ayr though - not many tims there.

Aye, his old man played for Killie in the 60's.

I think Alan grew up in Ayr though - not many tims there.

He stayed in Dalrymple. A village about 5 minutes outside Maybole. Went to Mainholm Academy in Ayr am sure a read somewhere.

Few jungle jims unfortunately in Ayr these days as in most places in Ayrshire now including Maybole. :(