***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

I reckon we may see a surprise or two so this is ideally what i would like to see.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:weiss: :davis: :hutton: :Naismith:

:fleck:

:jelavic:

Wylde would be in there apart from the fact that towards the end last night we was shattered and really struggled with fitness so i don't see him starting.

I would put fleck in behind jelavic as fleck is the only one of the current squad who seems to be able to link up proparly with jelavic as a striker.

EHD is a spent bullet, Sunday if he plays may turn into a disaster, a bomb waiting to go off, we nor the management can't say we don't know that.

Is he fuck!

The only ones who are acting like bullies are the scum, EHD done fuck all wrong.

I'd rather we went for it and lost 4-3, than sat back like fuds and lost 1-0. However we are a better attacking side than we are a defending side. Weiss and wylde must play, I would be tempted to play foster at) bcos Weiss is woeful at tracking back and foster is faster than whittaker.

I reckon we may see a surprise or two so this is ideally what i would like to see.

:mcgregor:

:weiss: :davis: :hutton: :Naismith:

:fleck:

Wylde would be in there apart from the fact that towards the end last night we was shattered and really struggled with fitness so i don't see him starting.

I would put fleck in behind jelavic as fleck is the only one of the current squad who seems to be able to link up proparly with jelavic as a striker.

There is very little evidence of this. Fleck has looked extremely poor in the games he's played for us recently

With Hampden being such a wide pitch, and us forced into protecting David Weir. It's not looking good.

Plus the fact that our performances at Hampden since Walter came back have been atrocious we go in as underdogs.

Big pitch so get Weiss and Wylde on either side, bit of width and pace and push their full backs towards their own goal. Will it happen though? Probably not.

Plus the fact that our performances at Hampden since Walter came back have been atrocious we go in as underdogs.

Big pitch so get Weiss and Wylde on either side, bit of width and pace and push their full backs towards their own goal. Will it happen though? Probably not.

You can only use width on our behalf if we push up and try to take the game to them, we wont. We'll sit off and try to plug the gaps.

Walter tries to let team play into David Weir strength, and that's dealing with cross balls. :disappointment:

I'd go;

Alexander

Foster Bougherra Papac Whittaker

Davis Hutton

Weiss Naismith Wylde

Jelavic

Presuming, of course, Jelavic makes it. But I think we'll see

Alexander

Foster Bougherra Weir Papac

Naismith Davis Edu Whittaker Lafferty

Jelavic

Again, presuming Lafferty and Jelavic make it.

Cup-tied.

I really don't know what type of team we will see, but I've said it before and I'll say it again.. they are as only as good as we let them be.

I'd probably go with;

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Weiss Davis Hutton Wylde

Naismith Jelavic

What I'd give to see for that team with Bartley and probably McCulloch!

I would play;

:alexander:

:weiss: :davis: :hutton: :wylde:

:jelavic: :Naismith:

But I reckon we'll see;

:alexander:

:bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:whittaker:................................................................................:wylde:

:diouf: :davis: :edu: :Naismith:

Rangers 3-2 filth

Jelavic(2)

Naismith

C'mon The Champions, into these inbred tarrier fucks. :crabflute: