Bartley finished at Ibrox according to the Express.

pcbear

Seemingly he went for a scan yesterday and could be out till May, after 18 months on loan he has no interest in going on loan again, if he cant get action with Arsenal he will look for a permanent EPL move, i can see where the guys coming from he will be a class act pretty soon, unless McCoist can use his undoubted negoitiating skills it looks like we have seen the last of him, shame, a guaranteed central defensive berth was there for the taking next season.Find it on Newsnow Rangers.

Seemingly he went for a scan yesterday and could be out till May, after 18 months on loan he has no interest in going on loan again, if he cant get action with Arsenal he will look for a permanent EPL move, i can see where the guys coming from he will be a class act pretty soon, unless McCoist can use his undoubted negoitiating skills it looks like we have seen the last of him, shame, a guaranteed central defensive berth was there for the taking next season.Find it on Newsnow Rangers.

Certainly not unexpected news when you see how well he has played since he came to us.

Shame he got crocked in a game that ended up in defeat.

Would love to see him sign for us on a permanent. He seems to have enjoyed his time here and as genuine as that is, I doubt he would want to make the move up here for good.

He is an English lad and playing in the EPL will be his first choice I would guess. Nothing wrong with that. Best of luck to him.

sad if this is true. The lad has done really well for us and i was relly hoping we could make the move permanent. However as simon has said he is English and the EPL would be his ambition. Good luck to you son whatever your decision, we have enjoyed your time with us. :clap:

If Bartley has a good advisor and a bit of brains about him he could do a lot lot worse than sign a deal with Rangers either on loan or a permanent deal to further his short term career.

He is an Arsenal player and unless Wenger plans to use him next season(Which i Doubt)then he would be well advised to perhaps consider a 2 or 3 year deal with us in the knowledge that if a top EPL club does make a bid for him that we wouldn't stand in his way.

The lad has ambition and there is nothing wrong with that but unless Arsenal assure him he will be in their 1st team squad next season then i cannot see him playing for any of the top 4 or 5 just yet.

CL or European Football next season along with challenging and winning trophies cannot be dismissed so easily and was the making of Van Bronkhorst and Cuellar to name but two.

I don't believe for a second that a guy who has just turned 20 is going to tell Arsene Wenger he won't go out on loan again and wants a permanent transfer

If Arsenal sign another centre half, i'm convinced he'll be back at Ibrox next season

I don't believe for a second that a guy who has just turned 20 is going to tell Arsene Wenger he won't go out on loan again and wants a permanent transfer

If Arsenal sign another centre half, i'm convinced he'll be back at Ibrox next season

This (tu)

Can't blame the lad for wanting a permanant move and some stability again.

Would anyone take Bartley and 4 million for McGregor? I would if McCoist got the 4 million to put back into the team.

It would be very good business for us. Can't see it being somthing Arsenal would go for though.