We'll sing what we want !

Just read a thred on how there will be a list of banned songs being handed out to all fans. We will be urged not to sing them or risk getting in to bother by the police officers who should be protecting our streets. I ask every Rangers fan to stand up to this in justice. We are treated worse than murders for singing the songs we have been singing for decades! I for one am getting pretty sick of this its been going on for over 10 years now. We need to stand together and sing as loud and proud as possible eventually they will have no choice but to come out in public and admit that they are powerless to do anything and both sides of the old firm will be free to sing what they want! And that for me would be a the sweetest feeling ever. WE'LL SING WHAT WE WANT :uk:

Just read a thred on how there will be a list of banned songs being handed out to all fans. We will be urged not to sing them or risk getting in to bother by the police officers who should be protecting our streets. I ask every Rangers fan to stand up to this in justice. We are treated worse than murders for singing the songs we have been singing for decades! I for one am getting pretty sick of this its been going on for over 10 years now. We need to stand together and sing as loud and proud as possible eventually they will have no choice but to come out in public and admit that they are powerless to do anything and both sides of the old firm will be free to sing what they want! And that for me would be a the sweetest feeling ever. WE'LL SING WHAT WE WANT :uk:

Bit in bold, no they wont.

Rangers Rangers rah rah rah,

or

Meat pie sausage roll come on Rangers get a goal.

Might be all thats left.

Don't be ridiculous, that song is offensive bile designed to discriminate against vegetarians,

When the tims are pulled up and cease to sing their songs about the IRA , not having any Protestants at all and slating the orange order ( a religious organisation ) then I would be quite happy to stop singing a few of our more controversial numbers! Until that time the SFA , police and government can go and fuck themselves ...

Want a budgie??

i dunno if a budgies really me.

I mean, will it say "yeah i'm hard as fuck mate, but i'm also a tender lover and think that women getting the vote is just super"?

can it convey who i am i guess is what i'm getting at?

an more importantly - how much? are you willing to swap it for something?

these questions must be answered before i can get excited about the situation.

i dunno if a budgies really me.

I mean, will it say "yeah i'm hard as fuck mate, but i'm also a tender lover and think that women getting the vote is just super"?

can it convey who i am i guess is what i'm getting at?

an more importantly - how much? are you willing to swap it for something?

these questions must be answered before i can get excited about the situation.

Ok ok I see where you're coming from.

Let's get one thing straight first of all. A budgie is for life, not just for christmas (should probably live about 3 weeks before it will fall aff it's perch like most budgies do)

He isn't that hard. He thinks he is. Squawks like a wee fuck nugget when I'm trying to get a kip. also tries to wedge his arse between the bars of the cage so he can fire a creme egg on the floor.

It will know you and the waens aswell. He's probably the best guard budgie when it comes to looking after them while you're away on holiday, out for dinner, kerb crawlin etc.

I'm willing to swap it for an old old wooden ship. I believe it was used in the civil war era. I forget the name....

If you need any more info. please do not hesitate to ask.

(tu)

This will kill Scottish Football. Noone will give a fuck about it, the atmosphere at Old Firm matches is the only reason we're entertaining Sky and ESPN deals.

Who wants to watch Motherwell v St Johnstone? No one.

Our main selling point is the Old Firm, and Sectarian songs (although they aren't) come hand in hand with the Old Firm, it's what makes the atmosphere. They can fuck off if they think they're stopping the songs. Offended wankers.

It will not be popular but i have to disagree. If there is any possibility of the club getting into trouble for the songs sung by the supporters then these songs should not be sung. We are in a situation right now where our club needs commercial backing, new owner, a change for the good and better of our club. People will not want their name attached to a club who have a bad reputation. The club can be fined or possibly deducted points at a time when we can not afford it and are desperate to make the champions league so that our club that we claim to love will survive. The priority right now is surely to get behind the team and the club and work towards staying alive.