showing our age

BlueMe

i've noticed since some people's ages now appear next to there name,some people for some reason use it again them.

why is that?

people between 16 and 20 odds don't seem to be real rangers fans because older fans have seen tougher times for our club...apparently

we all support the rangers.

im 29,what bracket do i fall in to i wonder?

i've noticed since some people's ages now appear next to there name,some people for some reason use it again them.

why is that?

people between 16 and 20 odds don't seem to be real rangers fans because older fans have seen tougher times for our club...apparently

we all support the rangers.

im 29,what bracket do i fall in to i wonder?

I started watching Rangers during steins reign at the piggary and I went nine years without seeing us win a title. Unless you were there through that era, you've no idea how painful it was - but me and thousands and thousands of other Bears stuck by the team. Thats what being a Rangers Fan is all about, sticking by Our Club through good times and more importantly, bad times.

It doesnt matter what age you are, if you love The Rangers, stand by them.

I've never read so much pish as in this thread. Rangersgary and blueisthecolour are both young guys who have a great knowledge of rangers and I value their input to all things gers. Alright they both a roasters but rangers roasters

:lol:

I just spent 30mins trying to switch on my age in my profile and failed. I'm 35.

I've never read so much pish as in this thread. Rangersgary and blueisthecolour are both young guys who have a great knowledge of rangers and I value their input to all things gers. Alright they both a roasters but rangers roasters

Especially gary, he's a fruitloop!!

I'm almost always on my mobile so I don't see ages so peoples age doesn't matter to me.

I guess it's folk that say they won't renew their season tickets to watch this pish we play, I just think get a grip we've won 2 in a row and still right up for a 3rd there have been far worse times in my lifetime, and far worse times than anything in my memory that the older bears will remember.

A valid point is a valid point regardless of who makes it (tu)

Age has nothing to do with it and does not make you a better fan than anyone else. What i will say is we support the club in different ways, and in my own case the old way is my way and having been through the highs and the lows would never swop it for anything.

What i feel sorry about is the younger fans having to put up with all the attacks from the do-gooders who keep attacking our great club. Also having to watch the bank running our club and cant afford to buy players. But the end game is those young fans are the future of the club, just like us older fans were when we stepped in to our fathers shoes and supported our club.

Age does not matter. As long as you support Rangers. We have all lived through good and bad times but as long as we remain true it doesn't matter. I am 63 yrs old.

I knew i was not the oldest on the board. :D

I agree wae this. Age doesnae come intae it.

eg Maybole Loyal travels on the same bus as me and he's as staunch a Rangers boy as ye could hope tae find.

He's fuckin nuts right enough, and talks a lot a shite. But he's a Bear who talks a lot o shite.

There's actually quite a few like him but their age matters not one bit.

Age has nothing to do with it and does not make you a better fan than anyone else. What i will say is we support the club in different ways, and in my own case the old way is my way and having been through the highs and the lows would never swop it for anything.

What i feel sorry about is the younger fans having to put up with all the attacks from the do-gooders who keep attacking our great club. Also having to watch the bank running our club and cant afford to buy players. But the end game is those young fans are the future of the club, just like us older fans were when we stepped in to our fathers shoes and supported our club.

Spot on. Rep + (tu)

Got to love it you are 73 and Manti is 10 so we know everyone puts their real age. rolleyes.gif Oh by the way I am 21. wink.gif