Candlelight Vigil at Parkhead at 10pm tonight?

Heard a few taigs weren't impressed at the amount of boozed up neds that appeared and started singing IRA songs. Must only have been the neds that sung those songs then!

Boozedup neds , that'll be all of them then ...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen loads of fenians moan about high profile Catholics getting a hard time of it in Scotland.

I wonder where they were when other high profile Catholics such as Collum and Nacho Novo were getting death threats sent, their property broken into and vandalised, their addresses posted online and their families abused and intimidated in the street.

Oh, wait....

Dropped a couple of fares off at it from various places in the Beast End. Kerryfail Street was mobbed with them. I couldn't keep a straight face. Interesting choice of songs for a vigil, right enough.

This about sums them up.

Yet another pathetic attempt to look hollier than thou and make out that they are the victims of an international hate campaign. They do this while slurring republican bile, sipping the glasgow dinner wine known as 'buckfast', waving Eire & basque flags and kitting out in ultraviolat tutu's for attending the methadrone fuelled rave in a nearby doss house... A nicer breed of people there never has been. FUDS

So TLB is now the new JC, they'll proclaim that he has risen on Sunday.

Although if JC did make a comeback what better place to do it than Ibrox.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE afterall :crabflute:

if he's the new jc then that means 3 things

1. somebody from cfc is gonna betray him

2. a flood will happen (tears of pish from the unwashed when we win the league)

3. a big boat will be built and all the animals will be sent back home.