***The Official Rangers vs. Hearts Thread***

Muff

Sorry but are u fishing?

Because i'm reading Edu, skill and pure class in the one sentence then him being a true threat going forward.

fishing?

and yeah seriously buy some dvds or watch old games he is better than people are giving him credit for

i think for a long peroiod of time he was as good if not better than mendes, he scores quite frequently, and is a hell of alot better than lafferty. all fairness i belive that ness and hutton will be far better players than edu in the future, but in this close in to the end of the season we need players wioth more than youth experience. and i'm not easy to please, it just sounds liek your not a true ger, you sound like somone who goes with the player of the day insted of looking past form and seeing skill and pure class on a football pitch, granted edu is not amazing but rangers can take what we can get just now. and your memory must be very shorty if you cant think back to games where he has been solid at the back and a true threat going fowered, end of!

WATP

Where do you start with this post <cr>

Im going to the game, my first since Dundee U in Sept. Would love to see another cracking win like we had on Sat, but truthfully I would be more than happy with 1-0 wins in our last 3 games. 12.15 kick off = :anguish:

I have a feeling Saturday Ibrox is gonni be bouncing. None of the usual pish we get every week. If anything was going to make people cheer louder it would be this golden oppertunity we have been given. Same team as motherwell. Everyone played well. Even edu played well and wylde was delivering some killer balls and we need that pace in the team.

Lets do this Rangers and get this over the finish line . Dont care how its done just get it done. You have the experience and the fight so lets do it :D:uk:

I have a feeling Saturday Ibrox is gonni be bouncing. None of the usual pish we get every week. If anything was going to make people cheer louder it would be this golden oppertunity we have been given. Same team as motherwell. Everyone played well. Even edu played well and wylde was delivering some killer balls and we need that pace in the team.

Lets do this Rangers and get this over the finish line . Dont care how its done just get it done. You have the experience and the fight so lets do it :D:uk:

(tu) Btw, your pic of Bernard Ludwig Black: :thumbup:

(tu) Btw, your pic of Bernard Ludwig Black: :thumbup:

Dylan Moran / Bernard Black is a fukin god of a comedian. So underrated aswell (td):(

We have missed a few opportunities this season, we cannot slip up on Saturday.

From start to finish Rangers, three points are all that matter!

Unless it's your own don't go. Infact even if it is your own, don't go :pipe:

:lol:

It's not my own, but I was very close to getting out of it. I'll disrupt it with cheers when we score :uk: