***The Official Rangers vs. Hearts Thread***

Muff

Anyone got the hearts team news ?

Injuries, suspensions, likely starting 11 etc

Kyle out, Driver set to play, even although he needs OP, Webster and Wallace back in training today...

:lol:

It's not my own, but I was very close to getting out of it. I'll disrupt it with cheers when we score :uk:

Don't go if its a cousin.

Unless you are one those who actually likes your cousins.

It's not my own, but I was very close to getting out of it. I'll disrupt it with cheers when we score :uk:

Mate, I remember an Old Firm game i was at, I had got relocated from the Broom, and there was a fucking empty seat in front of me.

I asked the guy beside it why it was, and turns out his wife was the other season ticket holder, and she had passed away.

So, trying no tae be too harsh oan him, I asked if he couldn't have gave the ticket to someone else fir such a big game?

Turns out that they were all at the funeral!! :uk: :uk:

at the risk of sounding like a free loving hippy tadger i would like everyone to think positive thoughts about this game no matter how nervous you are. I am a believer that negative thoughts and vibes effects things so please think positive. I admit that does sound rather hippyish. Fuck it i might as well go the whole hog and start meditating tomorrow as the sun comes up. Please Rangers kill this game as early as possible.

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:diouf: :davis: :edu: :lafferty:

:Naismith: :jelavic:

Subs: Alexander, Foster, Wylde, Fleck, Healy, Hutton and McCulloch.

Edu played good against the Well, everyone else was great but I'd drop Wylde and put Laff out left with Dioufy on the right. Naisy and Jela get the goals for us so they should pair up front. The news is that Jig should make the bench so that's a plus.

3 Wins from 3 games for 3IAR, surely the lads will go all out to get Walter his last SPL trophy with the Gers. C'mon you royal blues! :21:

Bump

This is the most important thing,Forget takeovers, 3 points is much more vital.

Cmon the rangers, don't take yer eye off the ball, you've all smelt the blood on Wednesday, let's put this title race to bed