Aaron Niguez

Spectre

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he have potential though? Have you seen him recently? He has disappeared since leaving us or maybe i dont watch enough football. :) I didnt rate him when he was here, like a poor mans Weiss, in fact i would rather have Conway. We know what he can do, hes going to be a Scotland international and will make a profit on him, also possibly demand less wages than Aaron? I dont know.

(tu)

Fair play, given a straight choice between the two Conway is probably the better option, know what you're getting there. Aaron probably still has potential given he's still quite young and I think there's a chance he could far surpass Conway's ability, he was certainly one of Spains next big hopes for some years until injury slowed him down. He's apparently been playing in the Spanish second division this season and doing well. Obviously not the highest of standards but give him a trial and a few friendlies and see how he does.

Fair play, given a straight choice between the two Conway is probably the better option, know what you're getting there. Aaron probably still has potential given he's still quite young and I think there's a chance he could far surpass Conway's ability, he was certainly one of Spains next big hopes for some years until injury slowed him down. He's apparently been playing in the Spanish second division this season and doing well. Obviously not the highest of standards but give him a trial and a few friendlies and see how he does.

(tu)

Free and low wages? We need to bring in a few squad players this summer and i'd rather they were young pacey players than older ones. Really no risk in this at all so i'd welcome it.

No thanks. I much rather we tried to get established players rather than taking risks.

I don't think we should sign Aaron but we have to take risks on rough diamonds across Europe. We cannot afford established European players, in big leagues anyway.

Definately take on a free if he was going to get size games to show what he can do. We seem to get loan players and never really play them or always play them out of position. Hopefully this will change under ally

People on here have an obsession with signing players who used 2play with us. thats boyd rino thomson wilson novo and throw in any ex tarrier and that sums up an rm signing thread

Are you blaming David for that? <cr>

;)

No but Walter seems to make a lot of these type of signings on loan (short term) and never play them.

Seems like a waste of time and money to me.

Why sign someone for 6 months/1 year and then never play them? :huh:

Some people are unreal. Since leaving is where let's be honest he one good half, he's been at diddy clubs and not even got a game!

We hound guys like Burke and Adam out because they have a few bad games but this guy, who didn't play a full game, would be a great signing? Give me a break!