Aaron Niguez

Spectre

I understand he is out of contract at the end of this season, anyone think he'd be worth trying to bring back to Rangers?

He seemed to enjoy his time at the Gers and if i remember correctly had refused to return to Valencia in favour of returning to the Gers (before they clearly told him they'd find him another loan club who would actually play him) and when he did get his few chances for us he took them well, setting up goals and scoring himself. He was a player that a lot of fans thought didn't get a fair chance but I wonder if he impressed McCoist enough that he'd be interested in bringing him back. The talent was certainly there.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I saw of him, he was maybe just better than Fleck.

He came across as very professional, a hard-worker and a good guy overall, but it's a no from me.

I liked him personally, always looked decent to me, but I'm not too sure I'd look to bring him in permanently

Consider the facts that he's been on loan at five different clubs and that Valencia have let his contract run down and it seems that something's up

If we could get him on decent wages i would have him back. Think he would do a job for us and still young enough to develop better.

I remember the excitement surrounding him when he first arrived on loan from Valencia, only to fall far below those expectations. Some may blame this on Smith's reluctance to play him but he had the opportunity of seeing him everyday in training.

A player to look back on with a 'what if?'.

Rather have the choice of Weiss, Wylde and Naismith on our flanks. No thanks.

Just an option though, right now the feeling seems to be that Weiss will be a no go if Weiss snr. ends up in Russia, so that leaves Wylde and Naismith, Diouf will be on his way too and Fleck is honestly just not worth talking about. Aaron on a free could be decent cover with potential.

Just an option though, right now the feeling seems to be that Weiss will be a no go if Weiss snr. ends up in Russia, so that leaves Wylde and Naismith, Diouf will be on his way too and Fleck is honestly just not worth talking about. Aaron on a free could be decent cover with potential.

Does he have potential though? Have you seen him recently? He has disappeared since leaving us or maybe i dont watch enough football. :) I didnt rate him when he was here, like a poor mans Weiss, in fact i would rather have Conway. We know what he can do, hes going to be a Scotland international and will make a profit on him, also possibly demand less wages than Aaron? I dont know.

(tu)