Aaron Niguez

Spectre

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

playing in the Spanish 2nd division with Recreativo Huelva , ist as good as he is madew out to be , not better than what we have

Not even playing at that!

Rumour was he left us as he didn't like what we were singing.

Fenian bastard :pipe:

I find that hard to believe, if you're being serious. Billy Dodds even said he didn't have a clue what he fans were singing half the time.

No thanks. I much rather we tried to get established players rather than taking risks.

hows it a risk getting a player really cheap, young, clearly better than fleck, kerkar

hows it a risk getting a player really cheap, young, clearly better than fleck, kerkar

At what point has he proved he is better?

I am not saying Fleck or Kerkar are better either, I just don't think any of them have proved anything yet that would class them as clearly better than another.

Kerkar has yet to get a chance to prove what he has to offer so thats slightly harsh on him, as for Fleck he will have one last chance next season

I find that hard to believe, if you're being serious. Billy Dodds even said he didn't have a clue what he fans were singing half the time.

That's what I was told mate, he was told about supposedly 'anti-catholic' singing in the crowd and didn't want to play for us anymore.

No thanks. I much rather we tried to get established players rather than taking risks.

Established as in Beattie/Diouf/Healy/Rothen? Do you think Sir Alex took a risk with Chicarito?

Of course I'm jesting a tad using best/worst examples and see what you're saying, but in our financial position we have to look at the risks, for money making as well as first team improvement longer term.

With regards to Niguez and based on his time with us, I think he is worth a shot if free. That's a real uneducated guess though as I have not seen anything of his career since he left.