Lennon suggesting teams are lying down to us?

'No evidence of teams giving Rangers a game in the last few games'

So when Celtic beat a team 3/4 nil , they are world beater according to this moron, yet when Rangers do it, the other team aint trying.

Whens someone from Rangers going to stand up against this fuckin prick?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

'No evidence of teams giving Rangers a game in the last few games'

So when Celtic beat a team 3/4 nil , they are world beater according to this moron, yet when Rangers do it, the other team aint trying.

Whens someone from Rangers going to stand up against this fuckin prick?

Seriously he is showing himself up for what he is, let him keep going, don't let is phase you, I suspect after this Sunday Sir Walter will have his say, I look forward to it.

if you have watched our previous performances, youll notice we have placed some great football.

and teams lying down to us?...hearts could have easily been 2-0 at the weekend.

Lennon is a prick, dont give a fuck what that monkey has to say.

He should get the sack after winning fuck all this season anyway. If not then next season will be easy domestically anyway he doesn't bother me. Let him ramble on like a mental patient he just wants attention like a baby.

He's a sewer rat, but we shouldn't react to anything he says or does until after sunday. However no matter what the outcome of the league (and i sincerely think we'll win it), after sunday i would hope someone from our club comes out and tells the world exactly what they think about all the utter bile and hatred this fuckin cretin has spewed all season. I hope it is walter, and one of the reasons being he won't be an employee of rangers by then so the club can't be held responsible.

hes bitter and a bad loser, thats all, i have heard posters saying the same about teams playing them, how about we win te league and just say a big auld fukk u, and for people wanting the club to speak out at every single article, comment and action, this is what happens when you are champions

The fenians love him so much because he is very much the typical tim, a brainwashed conspiracy theorist who believes everyone is against him and his team. Honest to god, if we win this I'd pay someone to make a video of all the times he's celebrated like he's won the champions league, ran onto the pitch at Ibrox like the hardman he is but most of all each and every time he's made comments like "Terrific Celtic" "We were irresistible" "Ref's are against us"

FUCKING ROUND HIM RIGHT ROUND HIM, PUT HIM DOWN NOW WALTER THE SAD BIGOTED PERVERTED WANKER

So Killie gave the scum a game yesterday?

From all accounts this was one of the worst games Killie have played this season.

In his twisted mind it's only his team that other teams actually play against.

The man is deluded, god knows what the Septic board think when they here these comments

From all accounts this was one of the worst games Killie have played this season.

The man is deluded, god knows what the Septic board think when they here these comments

They love them, they have been feeding the sellck support all season with lines like this to distract the paranoid fools from the fact they look like they have failed to overcome a under strengthened Rangers for the 3rd season in a row.

If you read the filth mb's none of them seem to be blaming the board or the manager so job done as far as they are concerned

That will rile Hearts for Wednesday and motherwell for Sunday and the cup final so he has played into our hands without knowing it...

He won't lose his job as he is ideal for that labotomised lot...

i am shocked that the celtic board have lasted this long with the lennon with his comments

i dont think i have even seen mabye the older bears can help me

any celtic manager from the past billy mcneil ect ect act the way lennon has

The Simian is preparing his persecuted interview outlining how his magnificent players were cheated out of the title.

Every interview he does has innuendo.

I'm sure he thought it through, accusing Hearts of lying down just before he takes his horde of Gargoyles to Tynecastle

His ramblings go a long way to explain why so many fans of all clubs have increased levels of hatred towards him and his Poppy Protesting club

Have a bag of nuts and shut the fuck up IDIOT !!!!uk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gif