Nerves Kicking in now

Part of me would like us to score the winner in the 92nd minute. The roar would probably kill some old people!

The other 99.9% of me wants it to be 3-0 at half time.

I need a jobby :(

Part of me was thinking about the Kilmarnock game and how good it would be to be drawing until injury time, the tarriers 5-0 up and cruising, ready for a party only for Diouf to burst the net three minutes into injury time. Then the other part of me was like, fuck up Chris, you wouldn't be able to handle that.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Part of me was thinking about the Kilmarnock game and how good it would be to be drawing until injury time, the tarriers 5-0 up and cruising, ready for a party only for Diouf to burst the net three minutes into injury time. Then the other part of me was like, fuck up Chris, you wouldn't be able to handle that.

That would get close to beating Helicopter Sunday.

That would get close to beating Helicopter Sunday.

I reckon if I was near the front, I'd be on the pitch with hundreds of others celebrating the goal.

I reckon if I was near the front, I'd be on the pitch with hundreds of others celebrating the goal.

I'd be jumping the ad boards like Prince Naseem jumped into the ring!

my nerves are through the roof.

tbh this season we havent put a run of good perfomances to gether, yeah weve been winning games but weve been gash most of the time. well weve played well for what 4-5 games on the trot and im just waiting on that pish performance, dnt mean we will lose but i have a feeling that 1 of our next 2 games is gona by a real slog and its worryin me like fuck.

hopefully we will keep our level up and walk these lats 2 games.

think it will be close tomorrow unfortunatly but think we will win 2-1

It's been such a long winding road this season it would be terrible to lose it at the end (especially when you see who we would be loosing it to :anguish:) but I'm pretty sure that we have what it takes to win tomorrow night because unlike septic we have been over the course before :sherlock:

Have to admit im brickin it lads, but i honestly believe if the crowd are the same the hearts game, and i actually think we'll be better, we skoosh this game. Im talkin 3 or 4. They wont be able to handle the crowd and the first half waves of attack. Funny thing is, ive never been nervous going into a game agaisnt killie, i regularly do a handicap bet when we play them, but im shittin it for sunday. I'll feel better about it after wednesday night when they draw 1-1 at tynecastle.

If we're winning by one goal with ten minutes to go, I hope to christ we don't do our usual and sit and defend on the edge of our box with ten men.

Get the ball up the park, pass it around and keep it there.

I was really worried the last time we played Dundee and it turned out to be the easiest away game of the season, another one of them will do me fine. :sherlock:

I hope we start tomorrow night's game better than the one on Saturday.

I really thought we were well on our way to blowing it again, perhaps we would have done if Hearts had scored that chance.

Was a good display and result in the end but please start the game well Rangers!

If we're winning by one goal with ten minutes to go, I hope to christ we don't do our usual and sit and defend on the edge of our box with ten men.

Get the ball up the park, pass it around and keep it there.

Fuck I hope no. :lol:

Hopefully, we just do the business tomorrow. Give Dundee Utd no hope whatsover.

Part of me would like us to score the winner in the 92nd minute. The roar would probably kill some old people!

The other 99.9% of me wants it to be 3-0 at half time.

I need a jobby :(

That would be awesome!...not the jobby but the roar and everyone would go fecking mental! That would probably do Wattie in,best stick to the 3-0 to be safe then.

It's going to be torture the longer it stays nothing each :anguish:

every player in that dressing room worships walter theres not a hope in hell they'll let him down, esp the players who have the club in there hearts like us fans ie davis, greegs, lafferty

i cant see us losing but i get what you lads are saying.....the what ifs are still lingering BUT WE ARE SUPER RANGERS AND WE WILL DO IT FOR US THE FANS, WALTER AND FOR THE PLAYERS THEMSELVES

and after hearts taken a beating i can see them holdin the tims to a draw

The players are absolutely desperate to win this title. We are not fucking this up!

4-1 tomorrow night with Jela gettin a hat trick. Get yer money on it now! :crabflute:

Squeeky bum time.

Just thinking about anything less than a victory tomorrow makes me sick.

I don't think I could take not winning the title now

After all the shite we've put with this season from the media, the septic spin machine, the bank, a small squad and recently UEFA this has to be one of the most important titles in years.

Don't kid yourself, If we can get over the finishing line as champions it will be THE definining achievement of Smith's career. And in his last season, what a perfect time to do it.

It really is astonishing to think what Snith has done since returning to the shell of a club that was left after Le Guen

I don't know about anybody else, but I get even more nervous in these games when we take the lead and Ibrox starts bouncing to We Shall Not be Moved, I just want to win it, then sing it.