Nerves Kicking in now

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am fucking shitting myself , biting my nails already , and I'll be quaking in my boots until kick off tomorow , think itl get worse as I'm heading up to the stadium tomorow

I know what you mean Goat.

It's almost at the stage of being unenjoyably tense. I made up the word unenjoyably there, but you get my drift.

Don't get me wrong, during the season and we're top of the league I always tend to sing it, but not at this stage. I can't remember ever being so nervous before.

Thinking about our likely starting lineup tomorrow, we only have one player who doesn't have a league winner's medal to his name, and that's Jelavic.

They know how to get across the finishing line. No need to worry, we'll skoosh it tomorrow.

That said, I know I'll be fucking bricking it a couple of hours before kick off. The thought of anything less than a win is just too much. :anguish:

Aye, nerves are definitely jangly here. Just the mere thought of that wee clarty neep celebrating is enough to make me go postal, so be sure to fire in and take no prisoners, boys!

I'm enjoying watching Rangers play just now. 4-0 v this mob tomorrow, 0-0 v Celtic, 5-0 v Motherwell, 4-0 v Hearts.

Tomorrow won't be as easy as that. 2-0/2-1 Rangers. A nervy game but I know we'll pull through.

It's games like tomorrow where champions are made, when the pressures at its highest.

I know we'll win, but I'm nervous as fuck. If we lose, it'll be heartbreaking and especially if they beat Hearts. I'd be more than happy if it was sealed before the last day (not mathematically), meaning a win for us tomorrow. We will beat Killie with ease.

Think it'll be a good atmosphere tomorrow although we'll all be nervous.

Any goal rangers score will be greeted by relief more than joy I reckon.

It certainly will with me, A bag of nerves right now but hopefully a few down PRW tomorrow will loosen me up.

I am bricking it. It's the fact that if we can win this game then we are 1 game away from being champions.

We will need an early goal and going into the final 15 minutes still level would be a nightmare.

as much as im bricking it i can see our quality players stepping up and winning it for us, davis setting example and jelavic firing in the goals! weir wont allow a loss at the back

Worst part for me is I'm working. I'll literally be shaking, waiting on updates coming through on my phone, bricking it every time I hear it beep, hoping to god it's good news. I can't fucking take it :anguish:

I just hope the players dont get caught up in it all and do their jobs right, everything imo is hanging on this game. We as fans need to support them for the full 90mins also, No fucking moaning if we have 15mins to go and were level, that will help no one

Anyway night lads NO SURRENDER

I'm enjoying watching Rangers play just now. 4-0 v this mob tomorrow, 0-0 v Celtic, 5-0 v Motherwell, 4-0 v Hearts.

Tomorrow won't be as easy as that. 2-0/2-1 Rangers. A nervy game but I know we'll pull through.

It's games like tomorrow where champions are made, when the pressures at its highest.

I know we'll win, but I'm nervous as fuck. If we lose, it'll be heartbreaking and especially if they beat Hearts. I'd be more than happy if it was sealed before the last day (not mathematically), meaning a win for us tomorrow. We will beat Killie with ease.

Our top players (minus Miller) this season have all hit a great run of form all at the same time. Frankly, this is as good as I've felt about Rangers, from a performance perspective, since that 6 week period last season where we ran over the top of everyone.

We have more momentum going into this last 4 or 5 games than we've had this season imo. And like you say its enjoyable to watch us play at the moment.

How good would it be to win the league in the last 4 games playing really attractive football? Priceless.

Really struggling here in work. One of those days. It will be a long long long day! Tonight lads the crowd cant show signs or nerves as it may filter onto the park. Back the team and they will deliver.

W A T P :21:

Tonights game is dominating my mind at work today. :anguish:

I'm a mix bag of nerves, excitement and confidence.. I'm sure we will win tonight, but dreading the thought of 0-0 75 minutes in. Don't think I could handle that!

I'm a nervous wreck today. I just want the game to be over, 3 points in any fashion will do but I hope to fuck we go at them and get an early 2 goal lead.

This is fucking murder :anguish:

Fucking horrible is the only way i can describe it.

Last wed before the tarriers played i was confident we would win our last 3, now im not as sure haha. Although last week i had a dream that the taigs drew 4-4 and they lost. In my dream last night we won 3-0 and Hearts win tommorow 2-0 :praise:

Fucking horrible is the only way i can describe it.

Last wed before the tarriers played i was confident we would win our last 3, now im not as sure haha. Although last week i had a dream that the taigs drew 4-4 and they lost. In my dream last night we won 3-0 and Hearts win tommorow 2-0 :praise:

I've been imagining us winning and them drawing 0-0 tomorrow, not sure why. I just hope and pray we can do what we need to do tonight.

I've been imagining us winning and them drawing 0-0 tomorrow, not sure why. I just hope and pray we can do what we need to do tonight.

I would be more than happy with that.

My stomach's never churned so much :( i don't know if its with tonight's game or the fact I've got to tell my boss in a polite way he can poke his job where the sun doesn't shine