Hearts vs The Scum

Jeffries will be drilling it into his players to make up for the injustice, And i'd be willing to bet that hearts will come out in the second half as a different team!

Lemmon meanwhile, he'll probably be congratulating that scummy dressing room on a wind-up well done.

andy walker is a complete and utter fanny

watches the greasy greek half someone from behind and says "well he took the man to play the ball blah blah blah"

then a hearts boy does it and all of a sudden "you CANNOT tackle from behind, its something thats just not allowed"

you walker are a horrible cunt of a man

andy walker is a complete and utter fanny

watches the greasy greek half someone from behind and says "well he took the man to play the ball blah blah blah"

then a hearts boy does it and all of a sudden "you CANNOT tackle from behind, its something thats just not allowed"

you walker are a horrible cunt of a man

Contemplating recording this commentary to expose any other hypocrisy, Think i should? :craphead:

He was fucking stupid to raise his hands but it was never a red card. Pushing like that goes on at every corner

It was an attemped push it was just coz his hand went up above mulgrews head, it looked a bit nasty from one angle but never a red card you hate to see those!!

Just comes down to us getting the business done on Sunday - fair enough. If we want this title, we'll have to grab it and take it.

The only trouble is we'll have to score about five to make up for all the decisions Thomson is going to give against us.

Still, that's what champions do.

Contemplating recording this commentary to expose any other hypocrisy, Think i should? :craphead:

I thinkso, there's supposed to be an unbiased opinion in the media, but this doesn't seem to apply to sky's SPL coverage.

The daft cunt should only be on fanzone at best

Should be home and hosed already but good half.

Much happier with hoopers all round performance.

Andy wanker sounds more like a H** every time I hear the wee shite.

Went on talk celtic to see if any of them would be decent enough to admit it wasnt a red card and this is the first post i seen. So they even think the most pro celtic commentator is one of us