On a Scale of 1 to 10 How Confident Are You?

10 - I'm never usually this optimistic about any game, but I simply cannot see us doing anything other than pumping them 3 or 4 nil

They are pish, we are on form and scoring goals, they are missing their best player = pumping!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9/10 Hopefully we can get afew goals up 1st half to ease the nerves :21: we should win it now but we need to win so i hope we dont fuck it up with a draw as no doubt they will hit motherwell for 6 thats my only worry apart from that im confident :uk:

Any other point in the season with the way we are playing I'd be 9 or even 10/10.

Last day of the season. Title decider. Am shitting it.

7/10

I'm the opposite, any other time of the season I would see a trip to Rugby park as a potential banana skin, but Sunday as a league decider I think we will blow them away

9/10

If we play as we have last couple of games we'll be fine. The players know this is it, they're not going to just throw this away - again. I think we'll actually win 2-3 nil, the tims will win 7-0 and then whine about Killie lying down to us.

After I saw Killie play Celtic it shot up to 8. After we beat Dundee Utd it went up to a solid 10.

If confidence was a cock. I'd be sporting a massive boner.

After I saw Killie play Celtic it shot up to 8. After we beat Dundee Utd it went up to a solid 10.

If confidence was a cock. I'd be sporting a massive boner.

And i'd like to think we'll all be right behind you with big boners of our own!

Not a worry, ive said a few times now, if someone offered me the chance for rangers to go to any ground in the spl, last day of the season, victory delivers the title? I'd go for new douglas park or rugby park. Lets not forget how pish killie are, and how good we're playing at the moment. Every single one of our players will be up for it, imagine the teamtalk ffs. The games too big and the opposition too shite for any other result than a rangers victory.

Im nervous though, like all bears are, because i know how good its going to be. Im a rangers fan, a born winner, on sunday we'll go out and do what we're born to do.

We Welcome The Chase

I have every confidence that we will win the league on Sunday.

Just hope that the team on the park that day keep in mind that we still have to get through another 90mins before claiming the title, rather than being so worked up thinking its in the bag and make some sort of stupid mistake to throw it away.

And i'd like to think we'll all be right behind you with big boners of our own!

Not a worry, ive said a few times now, if someone offered me the chance for rangers to go to any ground in the spl, last day of the season, victory delivers the title? I'd go for new douglas park or rugby park. Lets not forget how pish killie are, and how good we're playing at the moment. Every single one of our players will be up for it, imagine the teamtalk ffs. The games too big and the opposition too shite for any other result than a rangers victory.

Im nervous though, like all bears are, because i know how good its going to be. Im a rangers fan, a born winner, on sunday we'll go out and do what we're born to do.

We Welcome The Chase

I'm sure Togs would like to think that too..

Was shitting it, but feeling about a 9 right now. Good times.

9/10 given our current form and what is at stake. I think we will win well.

I wouldn't write off Motherwell just yet either, I think they will give it everything to get any psychological advantage they can get for the cup final next week. WATP.