Tomer Hemed

paul1964

If his contract is expired he can join whoever he likes.

Because Bosman applies to all UEFA members? Or are there Fifa regulations on this? I've had a look online and can't see anything.

Poor source I know (Football Manager!), but I seem to remember not being able to sign players from certain countries on "Bosmans" until they actually left the club and were "unattached".

Because Bosman applies to all UEFA members? Or are there Fifa regulations on this? I've had a look online and can't see anything.

Poor source I know (Football Manager!), but I seem to remember not being able to sign players from certain countries on "Bosmans" until they actually left the club and were "unattached".

Arenal are about to sign a player from velez sarsfield from Argentina on a bosman.

That answer your question lol ?

brilliant were looking at these kinds of players and if he's on a bosman what possible reason could there be against it? Hoping beattie goes, we only have lafferty and jelavic as a striker (maybe naismith, depends where he'll play). From what we've see, which granted isn't a lot he definately looks a first team player and could end up being a key player.

Even for £2m he's looking good, but on BOSMAN!

Have to say the video looks quality, would there be any work permit problems if rangers did decide to move for this guy? I believe he's only had one cap for Israel and is 24 years old? Glad were looking at other countries, we should be exploiting the for better talent!

Arenal are about to sign a player from velez sarsfield from Argentina on a bosman.

That answer your question lol ?

:lol:

Kind of. Bosman was a European court ruling though so Fifa must've just applied the principle internationally? Fuck knows! A minor point.

He looks a bit similar to dare I say...Jelavic. It would be good to have two Strikers at Rangers who have good all round ability. Strong in the air, good with both feet, skill, pace and composure in front of goal.

If Rangers brought in both Goodwillie and Hemed (£2m for Goodwillie and Hemed on a Bosman) I'd have no problems with that as I'm sure Healy, Diouf and Beattie have no future at the club. It would leave rangers with 4 young competitive strikers (Jelavic, Lafferty, Goodwillie and Hemed) who can represent us in the SPL and 3 cup competitions next seasons.

Hamad coming to Glasgow Rangers

Expected to sign Scottish champions Glasgow Rangers

Doron Ben - Dor

Released: 24.05.11, 08:08

Tomer Hamad on the verge of signing Scottish champions Glasgow Rangers. If there are no last minute surprises, he will sign for the rival's of Kayal's Celtic.

Out of contract in the coming weeks, he has been watched by many British scouts, and the offer for Rangers seems to suit him the best.

Hamad made significant progress this year. In January, it was not clear if the player would stay. But Elisha Levy left and Hamad replaced him. From that moment, the burly striker was given the opportunity to provide the goods. He impressed. /quote]

http://www.mynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4072565,00.html

Wonder when it'll be announced?

Yasss ! He's young and talented. Well done to our scouting system (tu)

tbf this is the only season he has impressed , he sat on the bench for most of last seasons campaign and only got a chance as they lost their star striker but he has grabbed this chance so you never know ...

tbf this is the only season he has impressed , he sat on the bench for most of last seasons campaign and only got a chance as they lost their star striker but he has grabbed this chance so you never know ...

You could say the same about Jela before he came to us as well. He only really impressed in his final season at Rapid

You could say the same about Jela before he came to us as well. He only really impressed in his final season at Rapid

this is very true , i havent seen much of him bar the odd video and it says a lot about his character that he sat out the team for so long and grabbed his chance when it arose .

i would be happy to see him come in as it should be low wages and no fee so good business if it comes off

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks/israeli-striker-on-ally-mccoist-s-radar-1.1103453

Israeli striker Tomer Hemed could be Ally McCoist’s first signing of the summer.

The 24-year-old is available on a Bosman having decided to end his time at Maccabi Haifa.

Gers scout John Brown has been impressed with the forward after twice running the rule over him in recent weeks.

McCoist could now swoop to add the striker to his attacking ranks for the new campaign.

Maccabi president Jacob Shachar said: “We know Tomer is going to leave. He has an offer abroad. We have made him an offer to stay, but I don’t think he will.”

Another name on the Gers radar is Lyon star John Mensah.

A fee of around £1m may be needed to lure the defender from France.

The 28-year-old was on loan at Sunderland last season and his agent, Fabien Piveteau, has said Ibrox could be the Ghana World Cup star’s next destination.

“Rangers have expressed an interest in John,” claimed Piveteau, “but we are looking at other offers and taking into consideration the price tag before making a move.”

Meanwhile, Kenyan internationalist Victor Wanyama has also been linked with a move to the Scottish champions.

The 19-year-old, the brother of Inter Milan star McDonald Mariga, is in Belgium with Germinal Beerschot and has been watched by Hannover and Newcastle.

Diouf wants to stay with Gers

El-Hadji Diouf could be set to stay at Rangers next season.The player said: “As for my future at Rangers, things are looking good.

“Blackburn staying up was one of the main factors. Hopefully it will be sorted as soon. I’m 100% for it.”

Rangers have been told they will have to stump up to keep on-loan Don Ricky Foster.

From the video, and that's all I've seen of Hamed, it looks like he would be very similar to Jelavic. I think Rangers would be better off playing a striker with more speed beside or a bit behind or ahead of Jelavic.

If Rangers sign him, I'll support him!