Eremenko

RFC55

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% agree . eremenko could offer us something we have been seriously lacking in recent seasons . sure , he may not be able to do it for 90 mins at the moment but fitness is an attribute that can always be worked on .

if you look at the bigger picture and look at what he can do as oppose to what he cant its obvious to me that he has a huge deal to offer to a team . i also completely agree that he and davis could form a formidable partnership im cm . all this talk that teams NEED a hard as nails midfielder doesnt wash with me , who performs that role for barca ????

davis isnt the creative force some would have you believe , he is a very good box to box all round midfielder and the work he does for the side along with his all round attributes shows imo that he could definately play with eremenko .

add to that that he is available for free and imo its a no brainer !

I don't think you need a hard as nails midfielder, but you need someone who isn't going to shite it when the going gets tough.

Eremenko bottles it when tackles start flying and he gets hit, he did a disappearing act against us and went running to the papers crying that he got kicked.

Someone you can rely on in battle? Someone you could rely on in a game against them if it got nasty?

I don't think you need a hard as nails midfielder, but you need someone who isn't going to shite it when the going gets tough.

Eremenko bottles it when tackles start flying and he gets hit, he did a disappearing act against us and went running to the papers crying that he got kicked.

Someone you can rely on in battle? Someone you could rely on in a game against them if it got nasty?

A huge part of our problem. We dont want warriors or soldiers or players who will run through brick walls. We want good footballer players who can control a ball, hit a ball, pass a ball, create chances, pass and move round opposition...........we want good footballers, no fucking barbarians!

It got nasty before and we out played them and beat them. The best players always win and the best teams always win.

A huge part of our problem. We dont want warriors or soldiers or players who will run through brick walls. We want good footballer players who can control a ball, hit a ball, pass a ball, create chances, pass and move round opposition...........we want good footballers, no fucking barbarians!

It got nasty before and we out played them and beat them. The best players always win and the best teams always win.

I didn't say I wanted a warrior, I love seeing a team of footballers, but I don't want a footballer who goes hiding and cries when he gets a bit of rough treatment, like Eremenko did against us.

I didn't say I wanted a warrior, I love seeing a team of footballers, but I don't want a footballer who goes hiding and cries when he gets a bit of rough treatment, like Eremenko did against us.

And Messi who went crying to the press after we stopped him playing at Ibrox? Or like Ronaldo when he spits the dummy out every second week? Even the best players love a moan.

Thats what these quality players do, they believe they should be protected and allowed to express themselves. I am not so sure he or they went running to the press anyway, more like a jhourno looking for controversy asks them questions which open up stuff like that/perceived moaning.

In what way is Eremenko a fat waster? <cr> Better than Davis? All depends, team work, absolutely not, for running around for 90 mins, absolutely not. As a matchwinner, absolutely. As a silky, creative attacking midfielder who can hit a dead ball, absolutely. Overall, probably not. I would have both in my team. I honestly think they would compliment each other beautifully.

eremenko is a top class player infact i think he would be a brilliant player for us him and davis would be superb to link up with jelavic all technically brilliant sick of a midfield that constantly pass across the park no killer instinct these guys have it oh and by the way he can take a mean free kick and corner and we all know we lack it that department.......

eremenko is a top class player infact i think he would be a brilliant player for us him and davis would be superb to link up with jelavic all technically brilliant sick of a midfield that constantly pass across the park no killer instinct these guys have it oh and by the way he can take a mean free kick and corner and we all know we lack it that department.......

(tu)

What's he up to anyway? He was on trial with Leeds, not get a contract?

He's worth a punt, far better player than Davidson.

His agent was in talks with us and them, take it they've broke down.

Decent squad player on a free.

Absolutely nowhere near Davis tho.

Would be a terrible option for CM and would only really work playing behind the striker.

Everyone in this thread has missed the point completely with this guy.

Its not an issue of class vs combativeness.

He wants the wage of a first team starter when most people agree he wouldnt start every week.

Everyone in this thread has missed the point completely with this guy.

Its not an issue of class vs combativeness.

He wants the wage of a first team starter when most people agree he wouldnt start every week.

(tu)

Think he was on around 20k at his old club.

What he was on at Metalist, reportedly.

Can you honestly see us paying him anywhere near that?

I wont argue, he's something we dont have currently and therefore could add something to our team, especially in the SPL.

But for more than 10 grand a week? Right now you'd struggle to get more than 60 or 70 minutes a week out of him.

Can you honestly see us paying him anywhere near that?

I wont argue, he's something we dont have currently and therefore could add something to our team, especially in the SPL.

But for more than 10 grand a week? Right now you'd struggle to get more than 60 or 70 minutes a week out of him.

I dont even think we are interested tbh mate.

60 or 70 mins of genius is more than 90 mins of Edu and McCulloch though.

And Messi who went crying to the press after we stopped him playing at Ibrox? Or like Ronaldo when he spits the dummy out every second week? Even the best players love a moan.

Thats what these quality players do, they believe they should be protected and allowed to express themselves. I am not so sure he or they went running to the press anyway, more like a jhourno looking for controversy asks them questions which open up stuff like that/perceived moaning.

They might have had a greet and a moan, but the didn't combine it with going hiding and disappearing cause they been kicked like Eremenko.

The moaning is the trivial part, the disappearing act would be the thing that concerned me most, not only in the game against us when he got a few kicks, but the one he did for the 2nd half of the season.

I really don't get the clamour to sign a guy who has done very little in his career, and on what seems to be based on a good 5 months for Killie.