David Vaughan tempted by Rangers move as club make approach

scottjf82

Defo a good shout on this one. However, he is firmly in the running as ugliest footballer ever.

His mug shouting in Browns face, the guy'd piss himself scared.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackpool have offered David Vaughan a lucrative new deal in a last ditch attempt to get him to stay.

It is thought to include a years supply of candy floss and 6 wrist bands for the pleasure beach.

This has not gone down well with Charlie Adam as he only got a season ticket for the donkeys.

The chairman of Blackpool has now offered Charlie his own light at the illuminations.

Charlie is said to be considering the offer. :sherlock:

So...Edu Mcculloch Davis Ness Hutton and now maybe Vaughan and Wanyama ? Why do we need so much central mids unless a few are off ?

McCullochs 33 and not technically a midfielder even though he's done well there.

Edu been utter rubbish this season and should be sold.

Ness has never been injury free throughout his whole career, who knows he may just never make it.

Hutton is unproven.

Davis needs other Midfielders around him for the reasons stated above.

He said he will leave it in the hands of his agent

Basically saying whoever gives him the most cash

If I was a player I'd be telling my agent " get it done with them " one of the clubs really took my notice

How have you not been banned yet? It seems a certain Mr Whyte has plenty of pots. He should probably just piss on you though. 54.

Fuk me! an uber fanny, away an take yir face furra shite ya images16.jpg, the club was in the state it was cos the likes o you accept any shite they threw at you... :sherlock:

PS £1 that is a lotta piss.... ;)

Fuk me! an uber fanny, away an take yir face furra shite ya images16.jpg, the club was in the state it was cos the likes o you accept any shite they threw at you... :sherlock:

PS £1 that is a lotta piss.... ;)

"away an take yir face furra shite ya [bILLYBONGO]" aye?

3IAR, cunt.

Would be a good signing. Gifted footballer, good pass etc. Would fit in well with Davis.

Means the likes of Edu will have to burst their balls to play. Also, Hutton and Ness could be sent out on loan for more experience.