Emilson Sanchez Cribari

PaulRFC1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Napoli can’t and mustn’t enter the Champions League with players such as Emilson Cribari, Salvatore Aronica and Michele Pazienza as they are simply not good enough for the top level of European competition."

Extract from Serie A weekly, doesn't sound promising!

Reports there claim £5million-rated keeper McGregor - also wanted by Aston Villa - is too expensive.

Hahaahahahahahaahahaha get tae fuck, 5m too much. hahahahahahahaahahahaha

fuck me, why dont we try and sign ronaldo then :O

Transfer target Emilson Cribari is poised to snub the new Ibrox manager — and star stopper Madjid Bougherra is now pursuing a FIFA-approved, cut-price exit from Scotland.

Fresh from Bougherra declaring his intent to effectively buy himself out of the remaining year on his contract, Cribari says he is more likely to return to Brazil after letting his Napoli contract run down.

The 31-year-old Serie A veteran, who has also played for Lazio, Empoli and Udinese, was one of McCoist’s prime transfer targets. But he is also wanted by Botafogo and, despite the Rio club offering a less appealing contract than Rangers, the chance to go home after 13 years in Italy may prove too tempting.

Cribari said: ‘I’ve spent my whole career in Italian football and I think it is time to return to my country and get closer to my family.

‘I would like to experience a taste of playing in the Brazilian championship, one of the strongest in the world. And I want to make the fans in Brazil full of joy because they are the most passionate in the world.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1394623/Ally-McCoist-dealt-double-player-blow-Rangers.html#ixzz1ORUoyLQG