Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Whit age r u 10 ? Rangers made Mcoist . If Goodie comes and screws nut in 2 years he'll be huge

McCoist has two C's - are you in the class above the 10 year old's then?

Cant see cardiff signing him after they signed Miller.

I really want him at Ibrox.

Goodwillie jela lafferty and naisy attacking sounds frightening.

Sounds awesome as our yank cousins would say. But, need to be a big shift in the way we set up the team to play with these four guys

From cardiff forum

As everyone is aware David Goodwillie's rape charge has been dropped but his assault charge is still ongoing and is scheduled to be heard in court next month.

When I put out my first post regarding Kenny Miller I added a comment at the bottom of the post that I wondered whether Miller was seen as a target instead of Goodwillie. From what I have been told this afternoon it seems my question was valid as I am told that our interest in Goodwillie has cooled and the acquisition of Miller has been the catalyst to that. The club moved on to other targets before they missed out on any decent signings because they were waiting for the Goodwillie situation to become clearer.

With regards to Craig Bellamy, Malky Mackay is aware of the scheduled meeting between Bellamy and Mancini this week but Malky very much still has high hopes of signing Bellamy but he believes he will have to wait until at least September to have a realistic chance of bringing him back to Cardiff, unless of course something gives in the said meeting. I am also told that for the first time City are going to increase their current offer of £30k per week and will be offering £35k per week for Bellamy to come on loan.

The club are still waiting for this one document for international clearance for Kenny Miller, it is simply the Turkish club being very slow in dealing with it. It could possibly lead to the club going to FIFA to hurry the paperwork along. Miller has this afternoon been looking for property to buy in and around Cardiff so he is keen to get settled and start his new life at the City.

Rudy finished the last bit of his medical this afternoon and the club hoped that they could have announced both signings this evening but expect to do so ahead of the Yeovil game, where Malky is hoping to give both a bit of game time.

Craig Fagan is very much a player in the Malky's sights and he is one of a number of players who the club are looking at. Birmingham's Jordan Mutch is a player that Malky Mackay is interested in also, he is a player he worked with whilst at Watford last season.

Merthyr Tydfil play in a friendly tonight against Swansea but one of the conditions imposed on Merthyr, by SWP, was that they were not allowed to advertise the game.

Another titbit on the Swans is that when they signed David Cotterill they paid him £9k pw but in his contract he had a clause that if Swansea got promoted last season his wage would double. That is a lot of money, £18k pw, for a player they loaned out last season as he was not deemed good enough for their team.

Wondering if the guys who were calling him a rapist have been in this thread and held their hands up yet?

Probably not.....get him signed Super (tu)

He could be a rapist, there was not enough evidence to prove he was however

Personally I elieve he's innocent :D