Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

VERY embaressing transfer saga, epecially when you read this statement;

Dundee United striker David Goodwillie will have a medical with Blackburn Rovers on Monday despite four bids from Rangers for the 22-year-old.

We knew all along what it would take to have a bid accepted, but fucked about. Where is Whyte and his cash? Another striker is one of our prioritys, yet the club do not wish to push a little extra cash - despite near £1 million from Adam going to Liverpool. Embaressing.

Slagging everyone? - I'm venting my frustration at whoever conducts our transfer business. I stand by my point that if we had bid the £2million they wanted to last weekend after Blackpool made their bid, we would (at least) have been told "yes" or "no" from the player, at least that way we would be happy in the knowledge we have tryed.

I along with many others, clearly feel the same way, though if some of you can convince me that not bidding £2million before now was correct, i'd like to hear it.

This is without doubt the worst piece of negotiating (or lack of it) that I have ever seen Rangers conduct.

I feel sorry for Ally in all this. Yet again he has named another player in the press that will slip through his fingers due to inept transfer dealings by the club. Hope for his sake he has somebody lined up with the same goal return as Goodwillie as this might just be the transfer cockup out of all the current cockups that could have been the perfect partner for Jela.

If an English team think it makes sense to push beyond say £2.8 million for a 22 yr old then fair play to them, although I do not believe this is actually over. What I do know is that there are strikers in Europe who will do the job. We had a lot of panic and huff as we tried to sell Naismith a wee while back. Is he suddenly worthless? Can we get Verhoek for £2 million? Is he not a striker first but able to play in midfield? Is Lafferty, not exactly £3 mill but hey, suddenly not able to fulfil the duties of playing alongside Jela?

Would like Goodwillie at Ibrox but, mmmm! Hardly the end of our world if he doesn't realise Blackburn pishin Rovers will never come close to being able to look back at your career and tell people you played and scored for Rangers. If Goodwhanger husnae the sense to see this then, is he really that much of a loss?

Check out all the menstruating over a BBC article and some tweets from Jim ReportAnythingAtRangersexpense.

You boys do realise that is literally the same article, word for word, with the title changed?

Thats 3 times today its been recycled with a new headline.

Stoopidasfuck loyal.

Agreed. He can force the move to Rangers if he really wants to.

[/quote

Yip he know Rangers want him so if he signs for them, and tries to use "I didn't have a chance to reject anything from Rangers as no bids were accepted for me" Pish, He knows if he stays at UTD that he will be a Ger come the 1st of September, It just comes down to how much Goodwillie wants to play for us and his "Hero" Ally McCoist.

I know what any true Ger would do.

here's my slant on this for whats its worth.......

the boy clearly wants to come to Glasgow Rangers, thats clear to me. if he was interested in the Blackburn move he would have been off yesterday. if he is in Blackburn (and we dont know if thats fact) he has probably went due to the fact that they have an offer accepted by United. he has got to do that as a matter of courtesy surely as blackburn have decided to potentially spend 3 million quid on him....

if he wants a more to the Rangers he will get it. nobody needs to tell him what we are all about and what the club stands for so he knows the score, we are not dealing with a johnny forigener here!....

in my opinion he will go to blackburn, have a look about, shake their hands and say thanks but no thanks..... if not then hell fuc it into him....... if he has half a brain (and thats open to debate) he just needs to look and the Kris Boyd senario!......

he will bang in the goals for rangers along side wee naisey and jela... we the rangers support idolise our strikers if they bang in the goals...... if he canny see that then i dont want the guy in our famous jersey....

this thread if doin my head in....... no news so far is good news.....

the lot of you chill out 4fucsake.

i still think he will be a bear shortly.....

WATP.

@roversinsiderBlackburn Rovers Spy

GOODWILLIE...Dundee have told him he either goes to the highest bidder or stays. Could be interesting as Rangers won't match #Rovers price.

1 minute agoFavoriteRetweetReply

WHAT THE FUCK. IF THIS IS TRUE...

Wonder if Dundee Utd said the same thing :happy: the sneaky bassas

Let the wee prick go to Blackburn and be a fucking nobody, 15k people watching him at Ewood Park every second week or Ibrox 49k plus? If he`s willing to pick up a wee bit better wage at a pishy has been team I dont want a player who has that mentality. We are The Rangers the most successful club in the world we shouldnt bow to want united want fuck them mucking us about with their asking price

Lost your head there

here's my slant on this for whats its worth.......

the boy clearly wants to come to Glasgow Rangers, thats clear to me. if he was interested in the Blackburn move he would have been off yesterday. if he is in Blackburn (and we dont know if thats fact) he has probably went due to the fact that they have an offer accepted by United. he has got to do that as a matter of courtesy surely as blackburn have decided to potentially spend 3 million quid on him....

if he wants a more to the Rangers he will get it. nobody needs to tell him what we are all about and what the club stands for so he knows the score, we are not dealing with a johnny forigener here!....

in my opinion he will go to blackburn, have a look about, shake their hands and say thanks but no thanks..... if not then hell fuc it into him....... if he has half a brain (and thats open to debate) he just needs to look and the Kris boyd senario!......

he will bang in the goals for rangers along side wee naisey and jela... we the rangers support idolise our strikers if they bang in the goals...... if he canny see that then i dont want the guy in our famous jersey....

this thread if doin my head in....... no news so far is good news.....

the lot of you chill out 4fucsake.

i still think he will be a bear shortly.....

WATP.

Straw clutching to the extreme!

oh fuck off, if david goodwullie wnted to play for rangers he'd sit out the rest of his contract, he hasn't so what does that say about him?

all this horse shit about super ally being his mentor and him wanting to play for rangers, its all a bunch of bullshit some cunt made up for davie boy to painted as the next best thing from the rangers fans.

Let the wee prick go to Blackburn and be a fucking nobody, 15k people watching him at Ewood Park every second week or Ibrox 49k plus? If he`s willing to pick up a wee bit better wage at a pishy has been team I dont want a player who has that mentality. We are The Rangers the most successful club in the world we shouldnt bow to want united want fuck them mucking us about with their asking price

The wee prick ? He's done absolutely nothing wrong. It's not him that decides what bids get accepted.

FUCKIN EMBARRASSING

missing out on him and miller is shocking

I really hope McCoist has a decent back up plan, and more importantly Whyte will back him and give him the cash to get him

Worried about this whyte.

He simply hasn't got the money he has claimed.

Its like buying a mansion but eating beans on toast everynight

I expect to get shot down about this , new contracts new speakers at stadium bla bla bla

But he has lost out on a good young Scottish player for the sake of a couple of 100k and potentially missed out on a few million in a couple of years

Trying to be a smart arse and offer less than the other team??? WTF way is that to negotiate??

We are becoming a laughing stock.

I fully expect the press to be taking the cunt right out of us in tomorrow's papers