Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

he doesn't rape women, just defences

goodwullie said he wants to go down south to get away from the scotland side of things

well.... Houstan says Goodwillie says that but we all know they don't want him to stay here

he doesn't rape women, just defences

goodwullie said he wants to go down south to get away from the scotland side of things

No, his manager said it would be 'best' for him.

Goodwillie wants a move to Rangers, but he wont hang about till the end of August waiting for us to eventually bid £2million.

:fleck: (tu)

I would agree, it would suit both teams perfectly. There's no doubting that he is a talent, but he just needs game-time away from all the expectation. Certainly couldn't do any harm, and there is a lot of competition in his positions on the park

radio sying goodie ws given a comp ticket by whyte, ooooooooh

Is that fishing or true mate? Fucking brilliant if so, id like nothing more than for him to sign for us. He is class

What was posted on football rumours? I havent been on their since i was about 15 looking for updates on the Alan Smith saga.

Chillax Max, was just a joke but to be fair i could not give 2 hoots if hes there or not.

Is that fishing or true mate? Fucking brilliant if so, id like nothing more than for him to sign for us. He is class

i don't fish, i get sea sick

radio saying the ticket was destroyed by houston and has been grounded for 2 months, so we'll see if he shows up tonight or not