Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

Wouldn't put it past them, their allways looking to get the boot in. just to please their deluded fans.

Hopefully not, we actually need him now. Just for the fact we have been interested in him for about a year.

Better not happen, will lose my mind if that happens

So would many mate but thats the game were playing. I feel until someone makes a bid of 2million I dont see us bidding that amount, and yet again that would see us on the back foot, with this transfer!!

Dundee Utd are itching for us to bid.

Why have they not told Blackpool to put up of shut up? Every outlet is reporting that their bid is 1.6 million, which is well short of the 2 million asking fee too.

Said it before, even if they are getting about £1.5M for DJ Campbell (who I would take) there is no way I can see them spending £2M on Goodwillie, the most they spent on a player was for Adam wasnt it? And they had about 3 or 4 different sources of money for that deal. If they had £2Million to spend, I reckon they would try and spend it on 2 or 3 players (although that wouldnt go far in England these days)

Said it before, even if they are getting about £1.5M for DJ Campbell (who I would take) there is no way I can see them spending £2M on Goodwillie, the most they spent on a player was for Adam wasnt it? And they had about 3 or 4 different sources of money for that deal. If they had £2Million to spend, I reckon they would try and spend it on 2 or 3 players (although that wouldnt go far in England these days)

DJ Campbell is shite.

bid £2 million for him now!!!!!

If we dont someone else will.

Thats what were waiting on CW has said Goodwillie aint worth 2 million, so we need someone else to bid that to force whytes hand imo. until this happens I see no bid of 2million being made :disappointment:

As I've said all along, we're the only club who want him. We've had them release pointless statements saying we've not bid etc purely to rile up our fans in an attempt to force Whyte's hand. Nobody else is coming close to the figure Utd want and they are dying for us to come in with £2million. I'm comfortable with how we're handling this. Dundee Utd are trying to play us for fools to seep as much money as they can for us. In the past it might have worked, but I really hope our new owner continues to show them that we won't be fucked around with in the transfer market.

Spot on Kev.

I'm quite happy with how we are conducting ourselves in the transfer market.

As I've said all along, we're the only club who want him. We've had them release pointless statements saying we've not bid etc purely to rile up our fans in an attempt to force Whyte's hand. Nobody else is coming close to the figure Utd want and they are dying for us to come in with £2million. I'm comfortable with how we're handling this. Dundee Utd are trying to play us for fools to seep as much money as they can for us. In the past it might have worked, but I really hope our new owner continues to show them that we won't be fucked around with in the transfer market.

They do have a point though. We paid £2M for Thomson, Whittaker, Naismith, all good scottish prospects at the time. Goodwillie is younger and has potential. We paid £1.5M for a player out of contract in a year which is a lot more ridiculous than paying £2M for Goodwillie imo

Take your time rangers, plenty of time befo......oh wait

That's right we are 2 points behind and heading out of Europe!

Get a fucking bid in!!

Take your time rangers, plenty of time befo......oh wait

That's right we are 2 points behind and heading out of Europe!

Get a fucking bid in!!

Is there an echo in here?

Thats what were waiting on CW has said Goodwillie aint worth 2 million, so we need someone else to bid that to force whytes hand imo. until this happens I see no bid of 2million being made :disappointment:

He's offered 1.4 mil (inc add-ons), he then wants to bid 800,000 for bedoya now, even though hes coming for free in jan. he may aswell take that 800,000 stick 600,000 of it on the goodie bid and use the rest as he pleases.

I hope we are trying to lay down a marker with other SPL clubs that we will not be fucked about with inflated transfer fees but I fear we have already shown our hand by paying 1.5 million for Wallace.