Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

it said it was more than £1.8m which means it will 95% probably be £2m. They have said that's what they wanted all along so I don't see why they need to "mull it over". They said as soon as that much money comes in he's off, no question.

it's probably from us and they just don't want him to come here :(:lol:

I dont understand this transfer, if we want him that much they would pay the £2 million so have they got something else in pipeline that they dont want to spent the money ?? its wierd, and to be honest I still think we will sign him, but Rangers vs Blackburn is now swinging against us big style !

Darryl King said last night that there is an agreement in place that if a team meets Dundee uniteds valuation then we would be informed.

Hopefully that and we will make our move!

That was Hours ago. There has just been a new bid made, from someone.

No one knows, so why keep saying it Balckburn. It's as if some people want it to be Blackburn so that they can just slag ally and whyte etc.

the unnamed, improved bid was also from Blackburn

Clearly Blackburn are more interested in him than what we are.

They had an initial bid rejected and 3 hours later come back with a new one that looks like it could be accepted.

We take years to do anything. There's no reason why we canny bid right now!

That was Hours ago. There has just been a new bid made, from someone.

No one knows, so why keep saying it's Balckburn. It's as if some people want it to be Blackburn so that they can just slag ally and whyte etc.

Clyde 1 reported it at 19:20

Darryl Kung said last night that there is an agreement in place that if a team meets Dundee uniteds valuation then we would be informed.

Hopefully that and we will make our move!

That will never happen, I remember when Gary Stevens was leaving RANGERS (not his decision) Rangers never told him that Everton asked to be kept informed and they never did get the nod from Rangers until the Tranmere deal was signed and sealed.