Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

STV haven't tweeted anything about it being rejected <cr>

bbcjimspence jim spence

Rangers latest bid for Goodwillie close to Blackburn offer but not quite as good. Utd reject it

TyroneSTV Tyrone Smith

by STVkeith

STV News understands, Dundee United have rejected TWO further bids from Rangers today for David Goodwillie

STVRaman Raman Bhardwaj

STV News understands, Dundee United have rejected TWO further bids from Rangers today for David Goodwillie TODAY

STVkeith Keith Downie

7 (SEVEN) bids now from Rangers. Still no agreement with Dundee United. bit.ly/p1ufbx

BBCchrismclaug Chris McLaughlin

#Dundeeunited reject the latest #rangers bid for #goodwillie. Wonder if there's one more left in the tank.

something tells me rangers fans are going to hate dundee united now!!

thomson :wanker:

blackburn :2gunsfiring_v1:

coisty :clap:

whyte (td)

goodwillie :praise:

Leave Kevin Thomson out of this! Thompson though wanker.gif

Also Whyte 00000041.gif? Really? I shudder to think what would have happened to us without a buyer

bbcjimspence jim spence

Rangers latest bid for Goodwillie close to Blackburn offer but not quite as good. Utd reject it

TyroneSTV Tyrone Smith

by STVkeith

STV News understands, Dundee United have rejected TWO further bids from Rangers today for David Goodwillie

STVRaman Raman Bhardwaj

STV News understands, Dundee United have rejected TWO further bids from Rangers today for David Goodwillie TODAY

STVkeith Keith Downie

7 (SEVEN) bids now from Rangers. Still no agreement with Dundee United. bit.ly/p1ufbx

#Dundeeunited reject the latest #rangers bid for #goodwillie. Wonder if there's one more left in the tank.

As a rangers fan looking at this page, it makes me feel embarrassed, its on Dundee utd it shouldn't take 7 attempts to get a deal. however i fell we may have one offer left

bbcjimspence jim spence

TyroneSTV Tyrone Smith

by STVkeith

STVRaman Raman Bhardwaj

STVkeith Keith Downie

the top 2 are defo old and the other two I dont know about. The last thing on my feed about Goodwillie is:

STVGrant Grant Russell

STV understands Rangers' proposed guaranteed payment for David Goodwillie is higher than Blackburn Rovers' offer: http://bit.ly/p1ufbx

Sorry mate but Goodie has a voice, he could tell UTD am going to rangers, no-one is forcing hom down to BBR, he is going because he wants to. I aint heard him rejecting BBR yet.

That's one way of looking at it, yes.

But I think Blackburn blew it yesterday by allowing him to return home. We have spoken to the player since then. That's all I can say.

But I think Blackburn blew it yesterday by allowing him to return home. We have spoken to the player since then. That's all I can say.

So, how confident are you of this going in our favour then?..from what you have heard.

the top 2 are defo old and the other two I dont know about. The last thing on my feed about Goodwillie is:

STVGrant Grant Russell

STV understands Rangers' proposed guaranteed payment for David Goodwillie is higher than Blackburn Rovers' offer: http://bit.ly/p1ufbx

there all in the last hour or so!! really confusing!!

twitter is full of shite, dont know why people hang on every word spouted on that shite, if its a goer we will know about it, you say this thread is torture but keep adding your own input that amounts to fukk all, twitter is well and truelly dead

twitter is full of shite, dont know why people hang on every word spouted on that shite, if its a goer we will know about it, you say this thread is torture but keep adding your own input that amounts to fukk all, twitter is well and truelly dead

I dont get why people say stuff like this. It's the STV reporters and BBC reporters most of this comes from ffs :lol:

its just the same as reading it off the website

Leave Kevin Thomson out of this! Thompson though wanker.gif

Also Whyte 00000041.gif? Really? I shudder to think what would have happened to us without a buyer

well if we get charged this HMRC bill, what is it... like £24m? then we might get sold. also i dont have a short memory. i am grateful to whyte for buying the club, but just give utd 2.8m with a 15% sell on.. that's what i'd do...

DIAF THOMPSON

and for the record. i liked thomson, couldnt tackle for shit but...

to offer him 5k less than blackburn i assume. illegally of course :)