Goodwillie To Sign For Blackburn Tomorrow

I will say this rumours will be around here again tonight, If we have a bid accepted for Goodie, it will be on the radio and news websites no matter what time, please, please, please dont post what these tim cunt say on twitter. this thread makes me feel like an old man am only 21

It must be Goodwillie himself that is holding up the deal, because blackburn would be desperate to sign him knowing that rangers are still bidding. I thought they would have rushed it through yesterday.

Im still hopeful :uk:

Rangers will not be able to call upon Dorin Goian for the second leg of their Champions League third qualifying round tie with Malmo.

Club officials tried and failed to register Goian with the SFA and UEFA in time for Monday's additional player deadline, with a delay in the defender's work permit application ending his hopes of featuring.

The signing from Palermo would be free to play in the SPL as soon as his work permit and accession card are granted.

But Rangers must wait to field him in Europe, with the first opportunity for him to feature coming in the play-off round of either the Champions League or Europa League.

"Even though the process was initiated prior to the deadline, the registration at national level was not completed by this deadline," a UEFA official confirmed to STV.

"The player cannot therefore be registered and is not eligible for the third qualifying round."

Rangers manager Ally McCoist and Goian himself had been making positive noises about being able to play next Wednesday, as the SPL side aim to overturn a one goal deficit.

In a twist, Goian was registered by Palermo by last Thursday's conventional deadline for their participation in the Europa League third qualifying round.

Rangers may have been hopeful then of convincing UEFA to transfer that European registration across but the governing body put paid to that possibility.

"Registrations are not transferred from one club to another," they confirmed.

"Players are transferred, then registered with the national association of the country where their new club is playing, and finally registered with us by their new club to play in a European competition."

Posted in here since no one adventures outside the Goodwillie thread :lol:

Makes me sad.

If goodie wants to play for us then he'd walk away from the bb deal instead he's down there having a medical

Don't know about you guys but to me that tells me he doesn't want to play for the rangers

im afraid this might be the scenario thats been staring us in the face all along, again i hope im wrong

If goodie wants to play for us then he'd walk away from the bb deal instead he's down there having a medical

Don't know about you guys but to me that tells me he doesn't want to play for the rangers

im afraid this might be the scenario thats been staring us in the face all along, again i hope im wrong

I'll say one thing for this forum there are some ups and downs and there has certainly been some twists and turns in this thread alone however however one thing is guaranteed amongst us bears .......

The banter is top notch (tu)

I will say this rumours will be around here again tonight, If we have a bid accepted for Goodie, it will be on the radio and news websites no matter what time, please, please, please dont post what these tim cunt say on twitter. this thread makes me feel like an old man am only 21

i take your point mate as there are a lot of pricks on twitter who pretend to be in the know... but most news breaks first on twitter, long before it gets on SSN or bbc website etc. I think as long as it is from a respected journo (if there are any) then it is ok. STV reporters seem to be the best for news at the moment

I think Goodie's running rings round Blackburn because he knows, we all know, exactly where' he's going..... and it's not Ewood Park.

Welcome to Rangers David :uk:

Optimistic Loyal :uk:

What happened to signing subject to successful medical, the fact he has not done that says more to me about it than anything.

I know. Normally they seem to sign first and then do the medical.

If it's true and we've matched BR's bid and it's still rejected then it ain't going to happen. Dutd clearly want him down south, they get the same cash and he can't score v dutd in the coming yrs, it's win win for them.

I'll say one thing for this forum there are some ups and downs and there has certainly been some twists and turns in this thread alone however however one thing is guaranteed amongst us bears .......

The banter is top notch (tu)

276439_187601291300108_6368719_n.jpg